Gigs for 2008

Liam

The knob/pure BRO from the AWS gig actually turns out to be a quality guy. :shifty: Spent some of yesterday morning talking to him on MSN. Turns out we post at a same forum, and his favourite bands are Death By Stereo, A Wilhelm Scream and Strung Out. Therefore, he's a quality character.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does YI just stand there at gigs or something?

....eh....what's this in regards to? The air drumming/air guitar comment?

No...I rock the fuck out...headbang...scream along...jump....mosh....the POINT!...the normal shit.....air drumming is fucking retarded. Air guitaring slightly less so...but still retarded.

I agree.

Real men RTFO and use acronyms.

:shifty:

What about air bass?

Surely that's the worst of the lot. Saw a guy doing it on the hill at Download '06 when Metallica played 'Orion'.

I went to the Rob Zombie/Ozzy Osbourne show last Monday.

Rob Zombie's "set" was the greatest thing I've ever had to chance to witness in person. I won't even begin to go into deep details, I won't do it half the justice it deserves and I'll ramble on and on. Just an insane, adrenaline pumping, balls out, spectacle with all the Zombie fixins. The only awkward thing was the hardcore, long time fans who looked like they ditched worked early to raid their closets for anything they would have worn to a White Zombie concert back in the day.

Edited by Enter Blue Guy

I'm currently in the middle of the greatest week of music in my life. Monday i went to Big Day out and saw Enter Shikari, Hilltop Hoods, Grinspoon, The Nightwatchman, Battles, Bjork and Rage against the machine. Tuesday i saw the Nightwatchmen's sideshow. Last night i went and saw Rage's sideshow with Anti-flag opening (probably the best gig i've been to in my life). Saturday i'm going to see John Butler Trio, Claire bowditch and others and another festival.

EDIT - And the new mars volta album came out on Saturday. Loving it.

Edited by cram

And after tonight, I'm convinced Jared Leto is running some kind of cult, full of screaming teenage girls, so I'm joining (Y)

30STM are a band I can take or leave but they were pretty fucking good tonight.

Plus Jared twatted someone with his mic who tried to punch him in the face, made an awfully loud thud.