Gigs for 2008

Liam

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A friend of mine informed me that Motorhead, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath (with Dio instead of Ozzy (N) ) and some other bands are playing a show in August. Needless to say I'm fucking pumped for Motorhead, and figure that Judas Priest should be solid.

But fucking Motorhead? My life will be complete.

It's not Sabbath...it's Heaven And Hell. But they were Sabbath from 1980-1982 and 1991-1992.

And I'm going to the tour when it comes to Pittsburgh.

Testament's on the gig too.

Most likely going to Evolution on the 26th, as I'll have fuck all else to do and beer, Lightspeed Champion and Kate Nash's boobs seem like a decent plan.

I still wanna go to Download, but a lack of people to go with and current lack of money are conspiring against me.

Dio instead of Ozzy gets a thumbs DOWN?

To think, I used to think you were alright :P Dio is at least four hundred thousand times the vocalist Ozzy ever was, and about two million times the vocalist Ozzy currently is. And the fact that you also omitted Testament from the list completely as if they don't matter... just.... PFFFFT.

I guess I'm just jealous ¬_¬

As it stands: I'm seeing Interpol (despite never hearing any of their songs) at Sheffield Academy with my sister on July 9th, going to Leeds Festival during the August Bank Holiday and I'm seeing Nickelback at Sheffield Arena on September 16th.