The Anime Thread

Ruki

Yeah. The manga was still ongoing while the first series was being made, so they had a lot of original content, whereas Brotherhood was made well after the manga had ended (3 or 4 years after).

Do you actually need a subscription to the Funimation site? Didn't know that. Oh! Another one from Funimation that I enjoyed: Assassination Classroom. Getting a second season at some point.

As for FMA vs Brotherhood...I watched both, loved both...and while FMA is in my top 10, Brotherhood is in my top 3.

I've actually been recording an Anime I thought looked interesting. I have 3 episodes now and I was wondering if any of you have seen it. It's called "Akame Ga Kill" whatever the hell that means :P 

Can't say I've heard of it, but it sounds like it might be good. Got a 7.9/10 on MyAnimeList. Let me know if you like it!

So anyway School-live is pretty much the best show of the summer.  Especially after THIS week.

BIOLOGICAL WEAPON!  MEGU-NEE IS A ZOMBIE!  THE SCHOOL IS A SHELTER!

Also, really dreading my theory that Yuki knows a lot more about the cause of this then she's letting on.  I'm getting overly suspicious of her, especially since we know Megu-nee is "alive" and probably behind that door.  What if she could have prevented everything but didn't because people laughed at her?  WHAT IF?

This show.

Just finished "Is It Wrong To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon". Pretty good! not amazing, but a solid watch, I say. Pretty sure it will get a second season, which I am excited about.

With as popular as Hestia has become (pretty much the new Kirino), I'd say it's a given. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

SAO is a story written by a teenager for teenagers, so that would help.  I've watched the whole franchise mainly because its production levels are high, and the GGO arc in season 2 was pretty good.

This season has a lot of BL, which has been a growing trend every season.  But apart from that this season also has One Punch Man which has to be the most-anticipated manga adaptation since Attack on Titan.

Edited by damshow