NFL 2008

Cactus Drags

I feel bad for fans of the Vikings, Saints, Rams, Chiefs & Bengals today. Brutal losses in completely different ways

And Lions.

I feel sorry for Lions fans just because they're Lions fans. (Owner who doesn't give a shit or is senile and an incompetent GM)

So I didn't take out Clayton from my NFL Fantasy team because I just didn't get a chance to take him out of the squad when I found out the match was postponed. So I assume I just forfeit the points I could have got and essentially play with a 7 person team.

What I find harder to swallow is that I was going to go with Boldin as my replacement for him too :(

In fact the only disappointing so far has been Devin Hester, two returns for a total of 4.5 yards :o

Do the Bears play the Hawks sometime this year? Because if they do, Hester should run circles around their return coverage team. Granted, we're winning and Julius Jones had an awesome run for a TD, but we're giving up huge returns.

So I didn't take out Clayton from my NFL Fantasy team because I just didn't get a chance to take him out of the squad when I found out the match was postponed. So I assume I just forfeit the points I could have got and essentially play with a 7 person team.

What I find harder to swallow is that I was going to go with Boldin as my replacement for him too :(

Why would you choose Clayton over Boldin in the first place?

In fact the only disappointing so far has been Devin Hester, two returns for a total of 4.5 yards :o

Do the Bears play the Hawks sometime this year? Because if they do, Hester should run circles around their return coverage team. Granted, we're winning and Julius Jones had an awesome run for a TD, but we're giving up huge returns.

The Cowboys do. Pacman FTW >_>

Why would you choose Clayton over Boldin in the first place?

I've just got back into the swing of things with NFL since the season started.

Plus Boldin probably cost more so I will have had to rejig some other players around, so Clayton probably offered the best option at the price I could afford keeping the rest of the team like I had picked and wanted.

I'm killing my guy, too. 85-40 and he has Chargers D, Bruce and R. Williams playing now w/ Derek Anderson basically his savior. He's fucked. Ocho Cincos will be 1-0 :D.

I'm winning my other game 52-45 with Roethlisberger/DeSean Jackson yet to play, he has Rivers, Felix Jones and Nick Folk as his saviors.

This is my first year in fantasy, so fuck yeah and all that jazz.

Man, it's bad enough when Lions fans can sit around and feel sorry for themselves, but when other fans can see how disgruntled we should be? Man.

And did anybody notice how well the Falcons and Michael Turner did today? Not saying either are bad, but also saying that the Lions have a way of glorifying teams and players with their ineptitude.

I just wanted to revisit the Bills/Jets talk from last week. If their first two games are any indication of how they'll play this year the Jets are not going to be a playoff team. They barely beat the Dolphins who then got murdered by Arizona and looked pathetic against the Pats today. I wasn't impressed by New England either but they actually won and Buffalo winning at Jax is probably the best win any team from that division has so far. At this point I think the Bills will win the division by 2 games.