NFL 2008

Cactus Drags

:lol: Ravens were hyped up as hell last year after week one if i recall. And look what happened

Yeah, and the same happened two years ago and look what happened then. The Ravens schedule pretty much guarantees them 7-8 wins. It'll keep them involved until like week 12. Plus, some experts were picking the Ravens this year because of the same reason the Bucs have been able to hang on well after appearing relevant.

Edited by damshow

:lol: Ravens were hyped up as hell last year after week one if i recall. And look what happened

Yeah, and the same happened two years ago and look what happened then. The Ravens schedule pretty much guarantees them 7-8 wins. It'll keep them involved until like week 12. Plus, some experts were picking the Ravens this year because of the same reason the Bucs have been able to hang on well after appearing relevant.

No schedule guarantees 7 or 8 wins in the NFL. Especially with a rookie at quarterback.

Adding onto that, I definitely agree, as the 49ers could be considered a win on the schedule for the Hawks, same with the Rams, but instead we lost to the 49ers and possibly could lose next week. Nothing is guaranteed in the NFL, which is why they have the saying of "on any given Sunday."

Also, Logan Payne is now out for the season as well at receiver. That means one of our top receivers and two back-ups are out for the rest of the season, and we are in a dire situation until Branch or Engram comes back. Thankfully Julius did ok, and Carlson is looking to be a great TE for us if he can keep it up for the rest of the season.

HAHAHAHAHA! What a fucking dumbass. Stupid fuck rookie DeShean Jackson is too worried about his stupid dance than scoring. I'd fine his dumb ass. And make him write an essay on how incredibly fucking stupid he is. Especially if they don't even score here.

Oh, and lol, philly.

Edited by Meacon

Can someone help an Aussie out here? If Romo passes a short pass and completes it, Does the yards the receiver runs for count as his passing yards? I'm two points down in a fantasy game and I need him to pass for 50 more yards to tie it up.

Can someone help an Aussie out here? If Romo passes a short pass and completes it, Does the yards the receiver runs for count as his passing yards? I'm two points down in a fantasy game and I need him to pass for 50 more yards to tie it up.

Yes they do.

Dude, I think you have those yards now!

Edited by Toe

Cheers.

[Edit1] I think I Do!

[Edit2] Almost a TD there with TO

[Edit3] Fuck that, TOUCHDOWN!

[Edit4] I win now for sure!

Edited by Sgt. Slogger

Hell yeah aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand SACK! Philly now on the backfoot, Should have thrown it away.

[EDIT] Desperation play and barring a fumble IT.IS.OVER!

Edited by Sgt. Slogger

GREAT GAME!

Huge game, and huge win for Dallas. I hope Philly and Dallas are still rolling when they play again.

Quoted for lack of anything that hasn't been said above.