NFL 2008

Cactus Drags

Holy shit, I am bout to pull a comeback for the ages in my league

I was down 100 pts going into the Monday night game, but thanks to everyone on the Chargers pwning, I am 31 pts away from tying the game up.

Ben Graham!

I have no problem with the Chargers winning, But I hate that Gates hasn't been getting more points.

I'm down only 20 16 15.55 points, Come on Favre and throw 100 yards for a TD or somthing.

Edited by Sgt. Slogger

So Pats fans booed and left early in their loss to the Dolphins. I've never seen a bigger bandwagon jumping town.

Yeah, it's disgusting up here. I hate it. Win 20 games in a row and everyone starts acting like a bunch of shitheads. We got to lose once in a while, it's a fact of life. People suddenly forgot the Patriots history before the Tuck Rule.

So Pats fans booed and left early in their loss to the Dolphins. I've never seen a bigger bandwagon jumping town.

Yeah, it's disgusting up here. I hate it. Win 20 games in a row and everyone starts acting like a bunch of shitheads. We got to lose once in a while, it's a fact of life. People suddenly forgot the Patriots history before the Tuck Rule.

Forgot? Most of them didn't even care about the Pats before that game.

True. I try to at least hope that some people are aware we had decades of mediocrity if not complete shit. The one time we did get some success, we got face stomped by the Bears ... though to get the Super Bowl Shuffle out of it, it might have been worth it. But then again, if you love a winner, you don't care about history.

Between the Pats and the Red Sox, there's so many pink hat and fairweather fans up here it's painful. Then with New York right next door, it's a nightmare. I fucking hate this.

True. I try to at least hope that some people are aware we had decades of mediocrity if not complete shit. The one time we did get some success, we got face stomped by the Bears ... though to get the Super Bowl Shuffle out of it, it might have been worth it. But then again, if you love a winner, you don't care about history.

Between the Pats and the Red Sox, there's so many pink hat and fairweather fans up here it's painful. Then with New York right next door, it's a nightmare. I fucking hate this.

I would gladly trade city's with you because Detroit, beside the Red Wings and Pistons, is horrible

I was down 100 pts going into the Monday night game, but thanks to everyone on the Chargers pwning, I am 31 pts away from tying the game up.

In one of my leagues I was 41 down, and thanks to the Bolts (Rivers and LT, who I got in a trade for Brees and Gore) I got 45 points and my opponent got 2 from Thomas Jones.

Willie Parker and Casey Hampton being out for the Monday Night game is big news on both the fantasy end and for me as a Ravens fan.

I would gladly trade city's with you because Detroit, beside the Red Wings and Pistons, is horrible

It's not that I hate the teams. And I love the city. The fans just suck.

Speaking of our lovely Lions, Billy Ford Jr. has come out and openly stated that he would fire Matt Millen if he were in charge. Unfortunately he's still the second banana behind Old Man Ford.

It's also possible that Drew Stanton starts against the Bears in two weeks. It's the right move to make, we aren't going to win with Kitna so we might as well see what we have with Stanton. On that same note, we should really just play every draft pick and young guy we have. The veterans suck, so I don't see how playing a bunch of young and inexperienced guys could possibly hurt the season anymore. Who knows, maybe some of these young cats can play?

Eli Manning and David Tyree say hi. I think the funniest thing about the regular season streak is that one of the worst teams in the league over that span bookended it.

Ben Graham!

I have no problem with the Chargers winning, But I hate that Gates hasn't been getting more points.

I'm down only 20 16 15.55 points, Come on Favre and throw 100 yards for a TD or somthing.

Worst.DolphinsFan.Ever

Ben Graham!

Worst.DolphinsFan.Ever

I would have said something but I used up all my Pats fan bashing quota on last years Superbowl.

Ben Graham!

Worst.DolphinsFan.Ever

I would have said something but I used up all my Pats fan bashing quota on last years Superbowl.

I was mostly referring to the fact that you want Brett Favre to succeed no matter whether you have him in your FF team or not.

Ben Graham!

Worst.DolphinsFan.Ever

I was mostly referring to the fact that you want Brett Favre to succeed no matter whether you have him in your FF team or not.

He wasn't even playing against the god damn Dolphins.

It wasn't that they lost. It's how they lost.

Right, but with all the success they've had, you'd think those fans (who didn't give a shit about the team before they were good, just like they did with the Celtics) would act with some class. I mean I understand they are ARE Pats fans, but Lowerdeck is a great example of a Pats fan who isn't a jagoff.

You've had the best team in the league since 2001 (allbeit, not fairly), they're bound to lose and lose big eventually. Hell it might happen more than once this year, if the fans continue to abandon the team it's truly pathetic and shows the class the fair weather bandwagon fans in New England have.

In one of my leagues I was 41 down, and thanks to the Bolts (Rivers and LT, who I got in a trade for Brees and Gore) I got 45 points and my opponent got 2 from Thomas Jones.

Willie Parker and Casey Hampton being out for the Monday Night game is big news on both the fantasy end and for me as a Ravens fan.

Casey Hampton being out isn't that big of a deal. Chris Hoke is a great backup and the Steelers won the Super Bowl without Hampton. Plus Joe Flacco's stats through two games are PATHETIC. Especially considering the fact that he played against Cleveland and Cincinatti. As long as the Steelers can limit long drives by the Ravens, and don't need to bring in their backup D-linemen to give Hoke and Roye a blow, the Ravens offense won't do much.

The game is going to come down to how well the Steelers OLine protects Ben. If they give him good protection, I can't see a scenario where the Ravens' offense scores enough points to beat the Steelers.