NFL 2008

Cactus Drags

Roos is in...

And now NFL.com is saying Adam Jones will be active against Baltimore. Obviously this was all just a mind game by Dallas so that Joe Flacco wouldn't know whether our third string corner would be playing or not :shifty:

Roos isn't starting though is he?

Whoo, damn, semifinal playoff matchup and my RB situation looks pretty rough. Chris Johnson against the Steelers and (apparently) Choice against Baltimore. Fuuuuuuuuuck.

I only HAVE to start one RB, but it's either that or rely heavily on DUHSean Jackson.

Not nearly as fun as the RB problem in another league, where I have to choose two from Westbrook, Slaton, or Thomas Jones. Although that one's kind of a headscratcher, too.

When the Titans played the Vikings (#1 vs the Run) they managed 76 yards on 34 carries

When the Titans played the Ravens (#3) they managed 47 yards on 22 carries.

When the Titans played the Bears (#7) they managed 20 yards on 29 carries.

When the Titans played the Jets (#5) they managed 45 yards on 11 carries.

What does that tell you?

The Titans have played the 32nd, 30th, 28th, 26th, 25th, 24th (x2), 23rd, 17th (x2), 7th, 5th, 3rd, and 1st ranked run D's. Against the top 4 D's the Titans ran the ball for 188 yards on 96 carries (1.96 avg).

You might wanna go with Choice.

I personally am afraid of Johnson, he's the kind of back that historically can give the Steelers problems. I don't think he'll go off enough to be a major factor but he could have a nice game. LenWhale doesn't scare me one bit.

How pissed must manning be.

this last drive today he threw two 20 yard passes one was pretty much wiped by 2 penalties making it 1 and 25 then the throws another 23 yard pass. Gets the colts in the red zone. Rhodes cant manage a 1 yard rush for the first down. and then Viniteri (spelling) a former great kicker misses a 30 yard field goal.

btw manning is 13/13 today