NFL 2008

Cactus Drags

I actually used to like the Eagles until I found out their fans were a bunch of asshats.

That took you more than one game to discover? Philly fans booed SANTA CLAUS. Booing the opponent is acceptable, but Santa? Seriously?

:w00t:

I'm rooting for Philly next year.

Edited by Version Dan

I actually used to like the Eagles until I found out their fans were a bunch of asshats.

That took you more than one game to discover? Philly fans booed SANTA CLAUS. Booing the opponent is acceptable, but Santa? Seriously?

:w00t:

I'm rooting for Philly next year.

You sir, clearly have no soul and hate all things jolly. That would be OK except for the fact that Philly's coach looks like Santa and well you can figure out the rest. :shifty:

Championship Sunday is going to be a bust. The first team to 6 wins the AFC game of murderball and unless Kurt Warner and Fitzy carry the state of Arizona to a Super Bowl that NFC game could be ugly to watch. I fear for Kurt's safety against Johnson's relentless blitz schemes. You know things are rough when Arizona is your only hope of a palatable champion. I think it would be cool if Kurt won his 2nd ring in a game he had no right winning, after he lost his last chance to get it in a game he had no business losing.

I hope no one brings a shank to the Ravens-Steelers game next week. Steelers have the best D in the game and Raven's what, 2nd, 3rd? These games always have potential to be brutal. How about in the AFC Championship, in Pittsburgh?

Myself included, I don't know why we're talking about "odds" and "better" at this point. What where the "odds" of having Philly or Zona in the NFC Title game, let alone an assurence that one of them will be in the Super Bowl ?

yeah, I'm not like the majority of the fans ... I'm going to dig the Title games seeing as how only ONE of the teams "has any business" being there according to you know, everybody (up until today that is).

Myself included, I don't know why we're talking about "odds" and "better" at this point. What where the "odds" of having Philly or Zona in the NFC Title game, let alone an assurence that one of them will be in the Super Bowl ?

yeah, I'm not like the majority of the fans ... I'm going to dig the Title games seeing as how only ONE of the teams "has any business" being there according to you know, everybody (up until today that is).

I'm not some diehard NFL fan. I mean I've been watching for a year or two and really like the game, but I don't know a great deal about the game outside of the main stuff and the rules and sometimes find it really hard following everything and how so much works, but why would hardly any of the teams left have no business in being there? They've got to this point, so surely they're better than all these other teams people are hyping, well for this year anyway? That's just a general question, because I see alot of people shitting on the teams left and don't understand why. I realise some of the apparent better or bigger teams didn't make it, but if they're out, then surely they're just not the better team this year?

Either way, Steelers for the win :wub:

Edited by Dirty Johnny 27

I'm not some diehard NFL fan. I mean I've been watching for a year or two and really like the game, but I don't know a great deal about the game outside of the main stuff and the rules and sometimes find it really hard following everything and how so much works, but why would hardly any of the teams left have no business in being there? They've got to this point, so surely they're better than all these other teams people are hyping, well for this year anyway? That's just a general question, because I see alot of people shitting on the teams left and don't understand why. I realise some of the apparent better or bigger teams didn't make it, but if they're out, then surely they're just not the better team this year?

Either way, Steelers for the win :wub:

You're dead to me.

What a game it's going to be next week. To say having to play Baltimore for a third times worries me is an understatement. I much rather would have had to play the Titans in Tennessee again than play the Ravens.

But, the game's going to come down to quarterback play. If the new rookie sensation plays like a rookie, and the old rookie sensation plays mistake free football like he has quite often this year, that will tip the scales over to the Steelers side, but not enough for me to be confident with a win.

This game really could go either way. Derrick Mason always kills the Steelers, Hines Ward always kills the Ravens. It's going to be insane. I couldn't think of a better game to determine the AFC Champion.