• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for ordering

You have booked

1 WEEKEND TICKET ticket(s)

for LEEDS FESTIVAL.

PLEASE NOTE, this transaction will appear on your statement as 'EVENT TICKETS'.

PLEASE NOTE, THIS IS NOT PROOF OF BOOKING - CONFIRMATION WILL BE SENT VIA E-MAIL. IN THE EVENT THAT WE ARE UNABLE TO SECURE THE FUNDS WE WILL CANCEL YOUR TICKETS AND CONFIRM THIS BY E-MAIL.

Your tickets will be posted out to the address you have entered.

We will send you an email shortly to confirm your order details and reference number. Please note that due to the high demand for tickets, you should allow at least 3 hours for this to be delivered.

To make sure your email server accepts emails from 'seetickets.com' click Here.

Thank you for booking online - enjoy the show!

**dances**

Now my fucking mate better get his. :shifty: I only actually care about one of them going. :shifty:

Edited by YI

Ive been in the queue at lastminute.com for about 20 minutes now. Ticketline fucked me over. Placed my order, then when i go to confirm, fucking script error making the button un-pressable!

Oh well, HMV tomorrow. Least don't have to pay booking fee. The one in Slough won't be too bad because it's in a shopping complex, which don't open until 9, but i remember they were letting people queue inside from like 8 o'clock.

gah, sooooo annoying. Fuck off indie kids, watch Bloc Party whenever you like. I want me some Rage.

Edit:

Thanks for ordering

You have booked

1 WEEKEND TICKET ticket(s)

for READING FESTIVAL.

PLEASE NOTE, this transaction will appear on your statement as 'EVENT TICKETS'.

PLEASE NOTE, THIS IS NOT PROOF OF BOOKING - CONFIRMATION WILL BE SENT VIA E-MAIL. IN THE EVENT THAT WE ARE UNABLE TO SECURE THE FUNDS WE WILL CANCEL YOUR TICKETS AND CONFIRM THIS BY E-MAIL.

Your tickets will be posted out to the address you have entered.

We will send you an email shortly to confirm your order details and reference number. Please note that due to the high demand for tickets, you should allow at least 3 hours for this to be delivered.

To make sure your email server accepts emails from 'seetickets.com' click Here.

Thank you for booking online - enjoy the show!

Bitchin'

Edited by Iain76er

Everyone but me is fucking useless. I bought a ticket for me. Sister and her friend couldn't, so I managed to get them two. My two friends couldn't, so I got them two.

That's five tickets over three transactions.

I'm so fucking sexy.

Got the site confirmation - just awaiting my e-mail comfirmation. God, if I put in the wrong details now, I'll be pissed.

Otherwise, relieved isn't the word. Reading, here I come.

Edited by TMJ

Tenacious D as second headliners....? Really...? Pendulum not even headlining second stage? Manic Street Preachers are relevant? Bah.

TBF, I'd probably still go if I had the cash, but I'm not exactly crying over the fact that I don't.

My mates are going to be so pissed off at that line up. Kinda glad I'm not going this year, mainly due to the wash-out that are headliners for me, but next year hopefully I'll be there.

Still, I'm sure at every time you can find something that will suit.

And fucking Feeder. FEEEDER

I have a very distinct feeling I'm staying WELL THE FUCK AWAY from the Main Stage on Friday (Leeds)....besides Feeder, who fucking rule....but the shittiness of the Main Stage is somewhat offset by the SHEER AWESOME that is The Cribs, Conor Oberst/Bright Eyes and Pendulum. :wub:

Not the greatest line-up, but there's a good number of bands I really like. Plus I expect some good shit to be added.

Edited by YI

Yay, it's not so indie this year.

I got my early entry ticket paid for, me & my mate will be at Leeds from 6am on the Wednesday so we can get tickets.

Feel free to come say hi.

I await Slipknot & Tallica on Friday, pissed and stoned, can't wait.

Edited by RingysTaintLickerDan

Main staging the entire Friday. If Dizzie, QOTSA, Fratellis, Serj and Clyro weren't enough, I'm only going for Rage anyway, so I'm not missing them for the world.

Saturday will be my exploration day I think. Might go see Bullet and then catch The Killers.

Sunday, main stage all day. Whoever has put Feeder between A7X and Slipknot is begging for a stoning, but the more i think about Tenacious D between Slipknot and Metallica, the more it just... works. Full excitement overload.

There's more bands here that I want to see than Download. It's looking quality.

How big a discography do the Killers and Bloc Party have? I should probably get some listening done.