Heroes Season Three

PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Decent episode this week, looking forward to next week's, should be good. I especially liked

Noah's paranoia about whether or not that was actually Sandra, only for Sandra's cell to ring and it be Lyle.

soooo. that bit at the end with Nathan talking to the world in a press confrence and it actually being Sylar... didn't we already see that happen when either Hiro or Peter went to the future?

If so, two thumbs up for the continuity. Awesome episode with a great swerve at the end.

soooo. that bit at the end with Nathan talking to the world in a press confrence and it actually being Sylar... didn't we already see that happen when either Hiro or Peter went to the future?

If so, two thumbs up for the continuity. Awesome episode with a great swerve at the end.

I think it was Hiro, back in season one.

Also, another continuity thing? I remember in the first episode of the first season, Angela was arrested for shop lifting, and last night she said "I always steal socks for you" or something....I think. I may be imagining that.

Man, the last three episodes have been incredible. I'd almost agree with people like Zero who say that season 2 and 3 weren't as great as season one (not bad, like Zero seems to think, but definately not AS fantastic), but the last few have been incredible.

The Parkman/Daphne thing from two weeks ago being a definite highlight. And the Sylar/Danko thing. And just... everything.

Also it's quite odd, but probably more props to the way the show is written, that in a show featuring people with 'magic' powers, my current favourite storyline is the one involving the only two main characters who, as far as we know, don't even have a power...

That obviously being Noah and Danko's little "I'm only pretending to be on your side until you trust me enough for me to fuck you over properly". "I know... but it's best for both of us that I don't tell you I know yet" thing. Which is made all the more intriguing now that Sylar is working with Danko.
Edited by Farmer Reil

Also, another continuity thing? I remember in the first episode of the first season, Angela was arrested for shop lifting, and last night she said "I always steal socks for you" or something....I think. I may be imagining that.

In the episode "Five Years Gone" - when Hiro and Ando travel into the future - Sylar is posing as Nathan, and Peter fights Sylar-Nathan in NYC.

In the episode "Five Years Gone" - when Hiro and Ando travel into the future - Sylar is posing as Nathan, and Peter fights Sylar-Nathan in NYC.

Yeah, but Peter had all his powers then... so it could mean that Peter is getting his old power back? Or we're just looking too much into it, and the future we saw earlier is not real now, I mean it could change for all that we know...

And I didn't really like the last episode, barring the ending it was kinda boring...

Also, Peter has an ability that gives him powers of the person he touches, yeah? So if he touches Sylar he gets all of his powers? That could be the difference maker in the eventual fight of Good vs. Evil.

Edited by TheBoss

A thought occurs, with the next two episodes being the finalé, if Peter does indeed gain his full abilities back soon, he's still yet to gain his trademark Future Peter scar, there was talk by Kring that this would occur sooner rather than later during Volume Three, so here's to hoping the event doesn't dissapoint if it's indeed happening.

I always thought it'd be cool if we saw what happened to cause the scar (like, some big catasrophe in the midst of which Peter somehow gets scarred, maybe with someone dying) in the future, but they prevent that from happening. Then at the end of the episode or a few later, Peter somehow get's scarred to point to a kind of Charlie from Lost-esque storyline where you can try and prevent something from happening, but in the end it'll find a way.

Hooray for fantasy booking a TV show >_>

Edited by TKz

"I Am Sylar" spoilers & season finale speculation

So.. surely Danko realizes that wasn't Micah that was shot, right? I mean, he's been built up all season as this intelligent hunter-killer and all, but from this episode it seems like he didn't even stop and think "oh gee I wonder if that was Sylar and not Micah?"

Also, season finale: let's bet on who dies!

I'm pretty sure Peter is going to die. Hayden Pannetiere (however you spell her name) has been trying to get Peter written out of the show because they broke up in real life. Plus in the preview, Sylar says something like "Oooh, Claire is going to be mad at me." In the show, Claire is obviously more caring towards Peter than anyone else.

I'm pretty sure Peter is going to die. Hayden Pannetiere (however you spell her name) has been trying to get Peter written out of the show because they broke up in real life. Plus in the preview, Sylar says something like "Oooh, Claire is going to be mad at me." In the show, Claire is obviously more caring towards Peter than anyone else.

If Pete dies I probably quit watching, then.

Pete doesn't die. No way. He's the main character as far as I'm concerned, they've built him up as the sort of, Superman (in terms of importance) of the Heroes world. I really don't see how you can justify killing him off when he's the hero of the piece. Pete/Sylar are the main characters that most people watch for. Also what the fuck, how does Hayden have the pull to get him written off?

Pete doesn't die. No way. He's the main character as far as I'm concerned, they've built him up as the sort of, Superman (in terms of importance) of the Heroes world. I really don't see how you can justify killing him off when he's the hero of the piece. Pete/Sylar are the main characters that most people watch for. Also what the fuck, how does Hayden have the pull to get him written off?

Not sure how she has the pull, but I've read and heard some stuff on the radio about him taking it pretty bad and he's always trying to talk to her, when she obviously doesn't want anything to do with him. But yeah, I wouldn't like it if Peter died, but anything can happen.

Not sure how she has the pull, but I've read and heard some stuff on the radio about him taking it pretty bad and he's always trying to talk to her, when she obviously doesn't want anything to do with him. But yeah, I wouldn't like it if Peter died, but anything can happen.

Not to get too deep onto the subject of celeb gossip, but they work together >_> See, this is why you should never date the women you perform with, because when you inevitably break up it makes practicing lines, performing scenes and running over the blocking total hell. Not to mention it makes emotional scenes feel really awkward when performing them. But she wanted to date him, so they both should've accepted that if things got sticky they'd still have to work together and that they should just be mature about it.

Also I'd argue that Claire is the less important of the two characters latley. >_>

Plus in the preview, Sylar says something like "Oooh, Claire is going to be mad at me." In the show, Claire is obviously more caring towards Peter than anyone else.

I guess it could mean killing Noah more than Peter... I mean, HRG is Claire's "father"...

I'd like to ask my question again: Peter has an ability that gives him powers of the person he touches, right? So if he touches Sylar he gets ALL of his powers? That could be the difference maker in the eventual fight of Good vs. Evil.

That's an option, but not a sure thing. I mean, even Sylar was somehow able to overcome the hunger [the show when he had a kid that was killed, and then the whole place blew up]... anyways, that was just me wondering about some stuff and how it's going to play out in the final episode.