Heroes Season Three

PkmnTrainerJ

Well It is implied but it seems like now Peter has to touch them to absorb the power. I think that they had Peter lose his main power and then get another one at the end of Season 3 because of the fact they made Peter just too damn powerful. That's why they had him lose his memory in season 2. Then in season 3 get trapped in someone else and then lose his powers when his father hugs him. Because Peter is simply too powerful with the Chameleon power where he just absorbs the abilities of anyone nearby. It does seem like people's powers can grow and amplify though so I am sure Peter will learn again how to absorb multiples or perhaps Ando can super charge him. Also a cute little wrinkle that they think Hiro has abilities still and dont know that Ando does and Hiro doesn't.

Though here's the big thing for me...Falling for the fake family hug two seasons in a row Pete! WTF! Don't you remember the last time someone asked you for a damn hug! You lost your powers and got flung out of a window and nearly died...idiot.

And oh man is Noah gonna get it from his wife when he gets home! lol. What I don't get is how he would start working with them and against all the other heroes with abilities when he knows his daughter and how she will react. But bottom line is they only showed Peter flying at the end of last season and that's because he touched his brother. Same for Mohinder's strength and he seemed to know how to use it somewhat. But it was the 2nd ability he had gotten so he figured that when he touched Tracy and then the strength went away. That's where he got confused and didn't realize what happened.

5 guys for Syler? wtf you need an army for that man. I would be offended if I were him too and go kill Nathan just because he insulted me with sending 5 guys to take me down! I mean Syler is the most powerful one with abilities at this point. Peter and Syler were on the same level but now Syler is on a level all his own and there is likely no way to stop him, period. This is looking to be a very interesting and straight forward season of Heroes. Last season got a bit too much into the unanswered questions and Arthur Petrelli showing up in random places like the past to take Hiro's powers when quite honestly there isn't much of a way without him drawing it that he would've known. I didn't like how he seemed to show up randomly to do that crap.

I can't help but dislike the Petrelli's besides Peter. He's the only good one in the bunch, burn the lot of them I say!

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. If you can't suspend your belief for a television program, you must really not enjoy any kind of game or movie or... well anything. :/

And who's to say that all of them will make it? Many people's problems with the show stem from too many characters, maybe this is the writers way of taking some of them out? I'm not saying it is, so don't come back to the topic all snug because you got lucky and guessed correctly if they all do make it, but it's not that unlikley some of them won't make it through the plane crash.

I was just stating my own opinion, that You don't need to agree with, I don't understand why You're acting all malicious and stuff - it was nothing concerning You, just a TV show, that if You'd read more carefully, I actually like... Just FOR ME this episode was nothing special...

And I guess that some minor characters [like Traci for example] might die in the next episode, but the most notable ones [Peter, Hiro, Mohinder, Parkman and for obvious reasons Claire] will survive for sure...

No offence man.

I thought the episode was pretty awesome, actually. Far and away the best thing they've done since the first season and it really showed just how awful the last two volumes have been. I'm glad I stayed patient with the show though because this episode was definitely worth it.

Also, for those of you with Netflix, they have the new episodes every Tuesday available on their Watch Instantly feature, which includes the Xbox. Fully HD, no commercials, and no shitty NBC graphics clogging up the screen gets the thumbs up from me.

"Trust & Blood"

So, Daphne dies then? No shock there, especially after reading the synopsis a few days ago. Looks like Sylar's got a new friend as well, with a neat power.

I missed the last two or three minutes because of the presidential address, though. Did Nathan go to a press conference or something?

"Trust & Blood"

So, Daphne dies then? No shock there, especially after reading the synopsis a few days ago. Looks like Sylar's got a new friend as well, with a neat power.

I missed the last two or three minutes because of the presidential address, though. Did Nathan go to a press conference or something?

No, it just shows who Nathan was talking to the whole episode, and no shock.....HIS MOTHER! DUN DUN DUN!!!~!~@^!&*235635!!!

But I don't like Daph. dying, I loved her character! She was one of the best things about Vol 3. And mini-Sylar who can nuke people? Awesome. Very awesome.

No, I mean after that reveal. It looked like Nathan was going to do something, but my recording abruptly cutoff. Still, doesn't sound like I missed anything then.

No, I mean after that reveal. It looked like Nathan was going to do something, but my recording abruptly cutoff. Still, doesn't sound like I missed anything then.

Ah. I think they were about to start the interogation of Tracy, and as Nathan was walking away she was screaming "You're one of us!"

...at least I think that was the last thing to happen.

Jesus, that episode was even better than the last. I have very high hopes for this season, it really goes to show that they want to sort it out.

Taking Tracy & Daphney out of the picture was a good idea, they've lowered the number of Heroes and that can only lead to good. Ali Larter hasn't been interesting in Heroes since Leonard Roberts was killed off, who was a far better character and a much better actor. I'm fully expecting to see Claries mum turn up at some point & I cannot wait to find out who the messages to Claire are from and what will come of them. I can see this being a megaswerve with someone like Noah, Angela or even Nathan being the ones wanting to help her.

The scene with them all deciding what they have to do now they're fugitives and the whole idea of having Nathans phone call interwined with the storyline stuff was all great, there was not a single thing wrong with that episode in my opinon.

Jesus, that episode was even better than the last. I have very high hopes for this season, it really goes to show that they want to sort it out.

Taking Tracy & Daphney out of the picture was a good idea, they've lowered the number of Heroes and that can only lead to good. Ali Larter hasn't been interesting in Heroes since Leonard Roberts was killed off, who was a far better character and a much better actor. I'm fully expecting to see Claries mum turn up at some point & I cannot wait to find out who the messages to Claire are from and what will come of them. I can see this being a megaswerve with someone like Noah, Angela or even Nathan being the ones wanting to help her.

The scene with them all deciding what they have to do now they're fugitives and the whole idea of having Nathans phone call interwined with the storyline stuff was all great, there was not a single thing wrong with that episode in my opinon.

As to the messages...

I'm thinking it's the chick from season one who was there for like 5 minutes, the guy who talked to the bomb....she was talking to him through a computer or something? Maybe she can send texts. That's my guess on it.

Right now I think Sylar will find out who his father is and it will be some kind of mega swerve. It WILL be an old character I bet on it. They love to do that stuff. No idea on who Claire's mystery contact is but probably it's her boytoy from season 2 I would take a stab at.

Also I can see Peter's new ability of absorbtion eventully building to where he can get more than one. They wrote themselves into a corner by allowing him to absorb ANY ability that he is near to the point where for season's 2 and half of 3 they had to take him out of the equation because he was too powerful. This is their way of keeping him there, in the loop and lowering his power level down a notch. He's very good in this role so he does need to appear more.

Also Mini-Sylar is his brother btw. Someone that has abilities half a mile from where his supposed dad's work is? As Sylar said that unless god has improved his sense of humor :) Not a coincidence.

I am so on board with this season potentially being great. These first two episodes have developed nicely but the future as it was shown previously I believe is changed. So Daphne dying from the Nuclear Sylar and all that other stuff is down the tubes. Daphne dying is going to send Parkman over the edge. Obviously because old Parkman wouldn't have done what new, Pissed off and i'm gonna kill people Parkman did on the hillside. Noah is the same character he's been all along. He knew this was happening so he made a deal with the devil to make sure Claire was safe. He didn't heel turn as much as he had to do things that he didn't want to, to protect his daughter.

Right now I think Sylar will find out who his father is and it will be some kind of mega swerve. It WILL be an old character I bet on it. They love to do that stuff. No idea on who Claire's mystery contact is but probably it's her boytoy from season 2 I would take a stab at.

Also I can see Peter's new ability of absorbtion eventully building to where he can get more than one. They wrote themselves into a corner by allowing him to absorb ANY ability that he is near to the point where for season's 2 and half of 3 they had to take him out of the equation because he was too powerful. This is their way of keeping him there, in the loop and lowering his power level down a notch. He's very good in this role so he does need to appear more.

Also Mini-Sylar is his brother btw. Someone that has abilities half a mile from where his supposed dad's work is? As Sylar said that unless god has improved his sense of humor :) Not a coincidence.

I am so on board with this season potentially being great. These first two episodes have developed nicely but the future as it was shown previously I believe is changed. So Daphne dying from the Nuclear Sylar and all that other stuff is down the tubes. Daphne dying is going to send Parkman over the edge. Obviously because old Parkman wouldn't have done what new, Pissed off and i'm gonna kill people Parkman did on the hillside. Noah is the same character he's been all along. He knew this was happening so he made a deal with the devil to make sure Claire was safe. He didn't heel turn as much as he had to do things that he didn't want to, to protect his daughter.

I just have a hunch that Sylar's dad is going to wind up being that invisible guy from Season One. I think his name was given as Claude Rains, but I don't think that was REALLY his name. He's still alive, right? I'll have to go back and watch the first episode from this season and see if the guys that attack Sylar have heat goggles or something.

This has nothing at all to do with the season, but just a question. Is Peter really Sylvester Stallone's son? Somebody told me this and I have a hard time buying into it other than the fact he played his son on Rocky Balboa... Any truth to this?

No. Sage Stallone played Rocky Jr. in Rocky V, he's Stallone's son.

• 3 weeks later...

So

Looks like Sylar's quest to find his dad is gonna have a whole 'nother meaning now. No surprises, Luke was stringing Sylar along and The Hunter's a gloryhound douchebag with an agenda. Wonder who Rebel is, though? My money's on Noah.

My money is on Rebel being either Angela, Micah or some combination of the two, I'm wondering if Angela might be using kids with abilities so that they won't be marched off, she certainly seems to know more than she let on during that back and forth with Nathan.