Heroes Season Three

PkmnTrainerJ

So, Heroes season three is heading on to our TV's pretty soon. Use this thread to discuss any rumours or spoilers that you've heard and when it starts the actual episodes.

Concerning the guy that shot Nathan

l_e75e0e574114a59b94d1b81c7bb5abdc.jpg

Is it Peter?

Peter having time-travelled of course as he's at Nathan's side.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doubt it'll be anyone but him, if it's a new character it'd be odd to release that picture when it so clearly looks like Peter. I'd try and apply logic to why a Future Peter would go back and do that, but then I'd have to also point out the MASSIVE holes in Heroes Time Travel logic, and I'm just not up to doing that.

post-435-1210637430.gif

It would be pretty pointless but what about Sylar taking the appearance of Peter.

We know series 3 is called 'Villains' would make sense. Although i'm kinda expecting a few twists this season, so it may well be Peter.

"In every hero there could be a villain."

Edited by new_era

But there's the question: Did it count?

Did Sylar manage to do what he needed to do to get the power without his "super surgery" ability? If so, would it count, since he was powerless at the time?

Personally, I don't think it did... From a writing standpoint, I think it would overpower him a bit too much. From the story's standpoint, since his base ability (power theft) wasn't active at the time, he wouldn't have acquired the new power (or any since). Think of it this way: it's like trying to put something on a ledge, when the ledge isn't there.

Edited by Kryptonite3d

3rd Season should be the full load of episodes. Volume 2 and 3 were originally intended as one arc, when rumblings of the writers strike began they cut it in half. Volume 3 (formerly the second half of volume 2) was apparently more fitting to slot in with Volume 4 (formerly volume 3, it's not that confusing, trust me) anyway, so it's likely they'll be combined as one volume for season 3 :)

• 2 months later...

Hell of a lot of spoilers for season three's pilot. Gonna try and organise by characters or character pairs and make it easier to read.

Peter & Nathan (and Matt, I guess)

Future Peter shot Nathan

Nathan dies on hospital bed, but he wakes up

Peter looks for gun but Matt stops him

Future Peter transports into Peter and tells Matt that he had to stop Nathan because future is messed up

FP Makes Matt disappear

Nathan leaves the hospital but Peter is following him to make sure that he does not tell the news reporter

Nathan does not. And Peter does not shoot him

Peter and Nathan in hospital again nayhab says hand of god saved him

Matt stuck in dessert

Hiro & Ando

We see Hiro with Ando in Japan hiro gets a random DVD from his dad

Hiro and ando watch the DVD and his dad tells him never open the safe but he does

Then dad says I told you not to open and there is a secret formula to protect

Formula is chemistry but Daphne steals even after he stops time

Hiro goes to the future and area ando with a super power and kills future hiro

Sylar/Claire

Sylar attacks Claire he is invisible to her

Sylar attacks Claire and gets her head cut open

He is talking to Claire and playing with her brain!!

Asks if he is going to eat it and he says that's disgusting

He takes her powers and then saves her

Telling she is special that she can't die and neither can he now

Maya/Mohinder

Maya is with mohinder he realizes the source of powers and wants re to get mad

Back to mohinder and Maya nothing major

Maya tells mohinder to destroy the formula he has

Mohinder injects himself

We see Knox and other villains ends with mohinder with a power!!

Linderman

Linderman appears in someone's dream

Nikki

Nikki with a politician but is called Tracy now

Angela CONCERNS HER POWER - JUST TO GIVE FAIR WARNING

Back at hospital Angela with Nathan

She can see the future via dreams!!

She knew what peter would future peter trapped peter uh a villain in level 5

3rd Season should be the full load of episodes. Volume 2 and 3 were originally intended as one arc, when rumblings of the writers strike began they cut it in half. Volume 3 (formerly the second half of volume 2) was apparently more fitting to slot in with Volume 4 (formerly volume 3, it's not that confusing, trust me) anyway, so it's likely they'll be combined as one volume for season 3 :)

Actually what was supposed to be the second half of Season 2, or Book Three, was scrapped pretty much entirely. As was revealed yesterday at SDCC

The vial that Peter caught in the Season Finale was supposed to be dropped, releasing the virus that would wipe out a good portion of the world. That ending as well as scenes for the next two episodes that were shot will be on the S2 DVD as special features.