Heroes Season Three

PkmnTrainerJ

Has anyone ever watched the short videos and films made by Adrian Pasdar (aka Nathan Petrelli) on YouTube? Some pretty funny ones on there. David Anders being my personal highlight, as he seems somewhat borderline, not sure if some of it is acting...

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wrong. It airs at 7pm Central, meaning it will end around 9/10pm Central which is 2am tomorrow, in GMT. (I think, I'm tired, my math is probably off)

Usually 50 minutes before it's up somewhere, so maybe around 3am GMT? Someone best send me a PM when they find the episodes.

Edited by PkmnTrainerJ

Those were the best two consecutive episodes of Heroes I've ever seen.

There. I said it.

Daphne is like the anti-Alejandro and Maya from last season. Sylar, as usual, was awesome beyond belief, they really lucked into Zachary Quinto considering how the show was originally intended to go, the character is probably the single most interesting character on TV right now and is divine against whomever he's paired with.

The only thing I dislike is the fact that Mohinder is slowly becoming the fly. I'm dead serious. It's like that whole scene after he injects himself and he's at the loft, is right out of The Fly.

On top of that, he's peeling...LIKE THE FLY. I told Ringy last night if Mohinder starts puking on his food, I'm done.

Seriously, he should have gotten a monkey or something first...

I honestly wasn't all that impressed with it. Way too sporadic for my liking and just left me with a feeling of "what the fuck?"

And I really didn't like Mohinder becoming horny Spider-Man

Still, way better than pretty much anything last season, but still miles away from the awesomeness of season one... but it's early, so maybe things will work out once they start explaining what the hell is going on.

I honestly wasn't all that impressed with it. Way too sporadic for my liking and just left me with a feeling of "what the fuck?"

And I really didn't like Mohinder becoming horny Spider-Man

Still, way better than pretty much anything last season, but still miles away from the awesomeness of season one... but it's early, so maybe things will work out once they start explaining what the hell is going on.

HE'S NOT SPIDERMAN, HE'S THE FLY :@

I saw A LOT of awesomeness last night, although I do have some storylines that I'm not too fond of.

For the positives, I do like seeing Future Scar-Peter back in the Heroesverse. That 5 Years Gone episode was bad ass on so many levels, so yeah, him back = mega ratings. Plus, he makes Present Peter look the pussy he truly is. Oh, and Sylar has been boss so far too. After meeting Zachary Quinto back in March, I became that much more a fan of him, especially since he openly blasted his character's storyline in Generations. I am loving his storyline this season, although him being the son of Angela Petrelli... it just seems lame and totally unneeded. Seems like it was done more for shock value than anything else.

I love the Nathan/Linderman storyline too. When Linderman showed up out of nowhere, I was totally confused, although it was revealed he's just a figment of Nathan's imagination. What pops up into my mind now, is how was Nathan actually saved, and if Linderman is appearing to Nathan as a ghost/figment of his imagination, or if Linderman's appearance is Candice's power being used by Future Peter or someone else.

Kristen Belle needs to gain regular status too. Elle's character & power is so excellent, and Belle does the role magnificently.

The "formula" storyline seems totally gay. A formula that will destroy the world? No, not buying it. Right now, I don't care what the formula means or is about, I just think it's totally lame. It comes off as far too simplistic and childish. I hope the writers make this storyline better than what it started off as.

I'm intrigued by Claire's storyline of immortality and simply not feeling anything. It has promise, but so far, Claire comes across as far too whiny. It gets old, repetitive, and obnoxious. However, her mom (Melanie? I forget her name now) being back was surprising and nice to see. Mohinder's storyline with the ability to create powers is really intriguing in theory, but not executed well so far. Seeing Ando have a power in the future was awesome, but with Mohinder, just no. As said above, he reminded me of Peter Parker under the symbiote of the black suit in Spiderman 3. Just don't go there, Kring, just don't. However, if you let that get out - regular people being able to have powers - I think it kills the entire angle of our Heroes being extraordinary. It essentially kills the show, in my eyes. That is not something that can be let out.

Oh, and another intrirguing storyline so far is Tracy Strauss, only if she is Nikki, which I think we all assume she is. I don't know if she is or not, since I've stayed away from spoilers. However, if she is Nikki, I love it just because it's another personality having a different power than what Nikki has. If her different personalities could have different powers, then that'd be pretty nifty.
Edited by Szumi

I don't think Angela is REALLY Sylar's mother, I mean...seriously. I think it's just Angela using what appears to be a power of persuasion (which she appeared to use on Nathan's wife last season) to make Sylar listen to her and basically work for her. Which seemed to be hinted at in the previews for next week (or the season?).

I don't think Angela is REALLY Sylar's mother, I mean...seriously. I think it's just Angela using what appears to be a power of persuasion (which she appeared to use on Nathan's wife last season) to make Sylar listen to her and basically work for her. Which seemed to be hinted at in the previews for next week (or the season?).

However, Angela already stated her power is that she can see the future through her dreams. I can't see a connection between those two powers, or how an evolution of her power could lead to that.

I hope she isn't actually his mum. Otherwise, it'd be silly to the level of a soap opera.

However, Angela already stated her power is that she can see the future through her dreams. I can't see a connection between those two powers, or how an evolution of her power could lead to that.

I hope she isn't actually his mum. Otherwise, it'd be silly to the level of a soap opera.

At the rate they're going, first Claire, now Sylar, maybe they will soon realize that EVERYONE is a Petrelli. Angela's real name is EVE and she and Adam are immortal and have bee naround forever! OMG!

I am loving [sylar's] storyline this season, although him being the son of Angela Petrelli... it just seems lame and totally unneeded. Seems like it was done more for shock value than anything else.
I'd argue otherwise, I'd say it adds a whole new layer to both characters, I think it's a great touch and, whilst obviously it is a shock, I can't say I'm surprised since Sylar is basically Peter's direct opposite and he certainly shares physical similarities with Nathan, as to whether it was long term planned or not, I doubt it, but it wouldn't surprise me. Either way, it leads to an interesting story since all Sylar wanted was to be special and for his mother to love him, now we might start seeing some vague form of redemption on his part or he could go exactly the opposite direction, doesn't matter to me, the storyline is intruiging and that's all I ask for.

So uh, one thing I just realized...

How come Peter doesn't seem to have any regrets about that Irish chick that he left in the future? I mean, she's not a future version of herself; she's stuck there, and now, since that whole time line has been averted...she's been literally erased.

I thought (Present) Peter was supposed to be the humane one...

How come Peter doesn't seem to have any regrets about that Irish chick that he left in the future? I mean, she's not a future version of herself; she's stuck there, and now, since that whole time line has been averted...she's been literally erased.

What do you mean? We hardly even get to see present Peter.

I mean last season Peter had his amnesia, he hooks up with the Irish, and takes the girl into the future. He then goes back to the present, and that whole timeline gets averted. So he just forgets about Caitlin (Irish chick)? What happened to her?

I mean last season Peter had his amnesia, he hooks up with the Irish, and takes the girl into the future. He then goes back to the present, and that whole timeline gets averted. So he just forgets about Caitlin (Irish chick)? What happened to her?

She'll come back as a Galactus type character, just you watch.

He is, he's saving us any more time with that annoying bint, that's pretty darn humane.

Edited by Benji Talent