Heroes Season Three

PkmnTrainerJ

Where the crap do some of these fan theories even come from?

Simone will return, alive, with the power of cloning, revealing that the Simone that died in Unexpected was actually one of her clones because she was warned of her upcoming death —possibly by Angela who saw it in a dream — and was captured by the government and used for testing, trying to use her blood to make soldiers clone themselves to make a massive army.

Anyways, next episode, Our Father, seems like it wiil be the end of

Arthur, as the episode afterwards refers to "the aftermath of the showdown" with him, and the blurb makes no mention of his actions, suggesting he simply appears as a corpse, or in a dream.

Also some characters return for 3x14 "Duel" which was originally called "War" and then "Duality", now they have settled on "Duel". Anyways

Usutu and Eric Doyle are guest stars for the episode. There's also the kid that played Kyle in 4400 as a new character. IMDB also thinks Monica and Echo will appear too.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I thought the episode blew after a string of decent ones. Wow, so we had this whole big eclipse story arc only for it to be rendered completely meaningless fifteen minutes later. Everyone got their powers back and nothing was shaken up too much with the exception of Elle's apparent death at the hands of Sylar which could have easily happened four or five episodes ago.

I want to like this show so bad but it's all just become so horrible. It's like a comic series that's been in print for thirty years that's literally exhausted every tired cliche, except it's a TV show that's barely been on the air for two full seasons. The plot goes nowhere, the dialogue is embarrassing, and there's no centralized point to anything. Hopefully with the two executive producers getting the axe, the show will manage to get out of this deep hole that it's dug itself into once they start shooting again because right now it's pretty much unwatchable.

Edited by Zero

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/conten...381cedfd646ed1a

:o

"Pushing Daisies" creator/executive producer Bryan Fuller is close to a two-year overall deal with Universal Media Studios.

Under the seven-figure pact, Fuller will rejoin the UMS-produced drama "Heroes," which he left after the first season to launch ABC/WBTV's "Daisies," and will develop new projects for the studio.

Fuller, who is wrapping postproduction on the final episodes of "Daisies' " 13-episode second-season order, is expected to officially come on board "Heroes" starting with Episode 20.

His exact role on the sci-fi drama has not been determined, but he is expected to play a key role in the writers room alongside "Heroes" creator/executive producer/showrunner Tim Kring.

After the end of the season, Fuller might continue on "Heroes" or join another UMS-produced series while also developing his own projects.

"Heroes" has had a rough start to its third season following a nine-month WGA strike-imposed hiatus, with ratings declining and fans griping about the show's creative direction.

Two co-exec producers, Jeph Loeb and Jesse Alexander, were let go last month.

Fuller, who was a strong creative voice on the much lauded and high-rated first season of "Heroes," could help in the show's effort to regain the spark of that freshman year, when it was more accessible and had broader appeal.

After a promising start last fall when it was the best-reviewed new series, "Daisies" also became a casualty of the strike, struggling to regain momentum this season after being sidelined for nine months. The pilot for the show earned Endeavor-repped Fuller a writing Emmy nomination.

Known for his quirky brand of darkly comedic fantasy series, Fuller also created "Dead Like Me" and "Wonderfalls."

Last night's episode was great, nice twist in the middle with the catalyst thing. But how did Arthur get back in time for it? He never took Hiro's power originally :S

And Sylar had some comedy gold moments in that office bit. And then went complete badass again at the end.

Staying in line with this bipolar season, I loved last night's episode after hating last week's. Fuller rejoining the fold is fantastic news and hopefully it'll lead to Heroes getting its groove back in time for Season 4.

I've got a question that is bugging me about the eclipse...

...in season one, hadn't Hiro already used his powers before the eclipse? I'm adamant he did but haven't got my DVD's to check it. Any help?
Edited by TMM

I'm not quite sure this is spoiler talk, given its first season stuff we're discussing. But to be safe I'll tag it like you did.

I'm pretty sure when they talked about the eclipse this season they just said that the abilities were starting to be heavily documented after the eclipse.

Not that the eclipse made them have their abilities. In fact, it may have done the same thing as it did this season, blocking their powers all together. I don't think anything happened during the eclipses of the past, so thats a very good possibility, I believe.

Honestly, the more I think about it, the more I think that Mohinder only started documenting and finding people with abilities after the eclipse the first season; the eclipse may have prevented some powers from manifesting, though some already had (Claire said her first video we saw was her like 7th attempt, and her power to hea herself had been in effect her whole life...others had powers well before the eclipse as well) and so when the eclipse went away it could have just awakened them. That's probably it.

Here's the biggest questions about the eclipse, how did a full eclipse last so sodding long, how come they seem to be so damned often and how are they constantly total eclipses on a global scale? As much as I hope they never delve into it (simply because I don't think there's a satisfactory answer), it almost seems as if there's something else causing this "eclipse" rather than the moon.

Maybe the manufactured powers only triggered with the first eclipse? Peter's most common ones certainly came into play after that, but his dreaming (that he got from his mother) was actually before the eclipse...so yeah. Nathan's power has been said to be manufactured by the formula, so its possible.

Maybe the manufactured powers only triggered with the first eclipse? Peter's most common ones certainly came into play after that, but his dreaming (that he got from his mother) was actually before the eclipse...so yeah. Nathan's power has been said to be manufactured by the formula, so its possible.

Don't think that's it, since Nathan flew to evade the car crash, and that was before the eclipse, unless there's one before that which I'm forgetting about, plus that Scott guys powers (as well as Mohinders) were instant, so unless they're being REALLY unconstant, I'd doubt it. I think their powers come from solar energy but are activated by "Fight or Flight" moments, that latter of which has already been mentioned/theorised on the show, seems to be the best explanation.
Edited by Benjamin Linus

That makes sense, which makes Peter's statement to Nathan very untrue...which he might still think it was true, not knowing about the previous act of flying himself, so I mean its not a plothole, its just an interesting statement.

Yeah, I don't think that Nathan ever told Peter he'd flown before he tried to save him, he just said that he flew, then Peter did, so it could just be Peter's false assumption.