Heroes Season Three

PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So a couple of week ago I added all three seasons to my 360 via Netflix and I have been rolling through them. I'm nearing the end of season 2 so I have skipped majority of the spoilers in this thread for season three (spoilers don't make that much of a difference to me as either way I'll watch it), but I just wanted to say that this show is AMAZING.

Granted, IMO, season 2 kind of slacks off and phones it in for a bit, but it's still above average even then. Does the later half of season 2 and season 3 pick back up to where the first season was (in terms of entertainment)?

Ok, I've only braved this thread once since season three started in the UK, and managed to escape spoilers. All is good. I have a question though...

In the UK, the last episode we've seen is Ep. 17 - Cold Wars

The one where Matt, Mohinder and Peter kidnap Noah and interrogate him, Noah and Angela meet up, and we have to go a whole episode with no Sylar :(

I have a simple question, but I don't want any spoilers!

The bald guy, the one "working with" Noah, do we know his name yet (up to where we are in the UK)? I might've missed it, as the last few episodes have been accompanied by an annoying grandmother who wouldn't shut up. :P

Also, do we know why Matt has suddenly inherited Isaac's power?

Why do I have the strong feeling that REBEL is Micah? It makes sense as the computers got hacked in record time, he can commmunicate with anyones phone, he can interact with all the governments security stuff to know when people are after people, etc.
Edited by fourstarfizzle

Last episode was pretty exciting. A lot of stuff happened, and I'm spoilering some of them, so I'll put it in spoiler tags just in case...

OK, a couple of things I like, couple I don't, some I just don't understand... Here it goes:

- Earlier we saw Sylar in Danko's apartment... in this episode it was not mentioned, but I guess that the puppet guy was delivered to Danko by Sylar... but why would he do that? Doesn't make sense to me, at least not at this stage...

- OK, so Daphne dies, but Tracy doesn't? Or are they both dead? Tracy was winking at Noah after being demolished by Danko... Anyways, it keeps suspense, loving it.

- Like such little details as coming back to some old characters - Parkman's wife for example was played by the same actress [plus she's quite hot ;)]

- I totally don't care about Hiro/Ando situation at the moment. They are totally stale, I guess that writers don't know what to do with Hiro to make him a hero, but not to make him too powerful, like he or Peter were earlier.

- Liked the return of Micah, although it was pretty obvious that he was Rebel. Plus, in the starting credits his name was mentioned, so even though he wasn't in the episode since like the 20th minute, we all knew who Rebel was :/ It kinda killed the effect it would have.

Great episode in my opinion, can't wait to read Your opinions about it.

Also, does anyone have any potential spoilers, or leaks from next episodes? I'd love to know something more, can't wait for the next episode!

So about last night...

Wow, was last night's episode ever fucking good! It was nice to see Rebel be identified, and Micah is a smart, logical choice. However, no way in hell is he doing this solo. Nathan is without a doubt in on it, as hinted in his conversations with Tracy. HRG and Angela may also be in on it.

The progressment of Danko and what all he's doing was absolutely great; loved seeing what he was doing to all the super's. The way they brought Hiro's power back, and at a limited ability, wasn't poorly done, and it was nice to see Janice Parkman back.

The scene where Tracy froze the place was awesome to see, although you kind of wished it would've taken someone important out (if she is dead, that is. The wink to the camera could very well imply she's going to be coming back).

Oh, and the Matt/Daphne stuff was really, really well done. I figured Matt was in her head in Paris, but not that they were still back at hospital, and she was dead. Their segment was done so well, and was legitimately sad.

Overall, agreed with the sub-title they used for the ads: classic

It's difficult to tell, there was only one eye visible so it naturally looks like a wink. I'd expect her to be back as Tracy.

Totally agree about Noah Gray-Cabey's name being in the credits ruining the surprise. They did the same thing in Lost a few years back when Walt made a surprise appearance, but lessened the surprise by having his name in the first few minutes.

And the Matt/Daphne stuff was really emotional and brilliantly done. Great stuff from everyone involved.

Yeah, but it's not the first time they've done it... When John Glover was supposed to appear as Sylar's dad we knew it from the beginning, which shouldn't be the case... Element of surprise would work better IMO. Still, looking for some answers to the questions I asked in my earlier post, if anyone knows something, please share ;)

If you want spoilers for upcoming episodes, I tend to use http://heroesspoilers-odi.blogspot.com/ as that has pretty much everything covered, and also summarises stuff from other places.

Obviously if you're reading this and don't want to be spoiled, don't click that.

Just getting around to this week's episode. I'm only about 20 minutes in but I'm liking it so far.

Oh shits, he's a shapeshifter! And he beheaded a guy. Grisly.

EDIT: Hahaha, Claire's reaction to the tequila. That was great.

Edited by Cloudy Ant