Heroes Season Three

PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the fuck did they do with Sylar?!?!?!

They added him to the never ending line of the amazing Patrelli's

What's next, Katio and Angela had an affair and Hiro is actually a Patrelli as well?

:shifty:

What's next, Katio and Angela had an affair and Hiro is actually a Patrelli as well?

too much action in a single episode for my liking. they're turning it into a mega circus of people with abilities.

Didn't they mention in the second season (episode 2) when Parkman is interrogating her and he mentions that sex and revenge are the two most common motives, she says something like "I didn't sleep with him...not in a long time at least." or something like that.

I really have no fucking idea what they're doing to this show, but it's just sad. First season - amazing, a small group of people trying to take on this uber-badass. And now it's just a big clusterfuck with no real antagonist or purpose.

There's a lack of love for my main man, all hail the return of Adam Munroe!

And I'm sorry, Peter sucks as a new Sylar, he doesn't have the "look" when scalping someone.

He's not going to be a new Sylar, not completely anyways. Also, he doesn't need the look...he is still the good guy.

All the things You are saying are true... There is too much new characters, it is a giant clusterfuck... But still, after seeing every episode Heroes I want more and more, because there are still many things that are VERY interesting in my mind. Who is the bad guy? Daddy Sylar or Hungry Peter? Or maybe none of them? Or both of them? What is Adam's role in the whole thing? How does the beast Mohinder look? You can say whatever You want, despite many obvious flaws Heroes can really be interesting as hell.
Edited by TheBoss

All the things You are saying are true... There is too much new characters, it is a giant clusterfuck... But still, after seeing every episode Heroes I want more and more, because there are still many things that are VERY interesting in my mind. Who is the bad guy? Daddy Sylar or Hungry Peter? Or maybe none of them? Or both of them? What is Adam's role in the whole thing? How does the beast Mohinder look? You can say whatever You want, despite many obvious flaws Heroes can really be interesting as hell.

Daddy Sylar exploded and is dead. In that future anyways, which will change.

Daddy Sylar exploded and is dead. In that future anyways, which will change.

Exposed Future (fan term for it on Heroes Wiki) Sylar still has the ability to heal from Claire, so he'll actually be fine. Peter survived his own explosion, so I assume he will too.

Mohinder's story can just go and piss off. More Daphne, Hiro, Adam & Elle. Peter getting Sylar's hunger leads us back in to Exposed Peter being a terrorist like they say.

Not sure what's up with Pinehearst (the place that Claire, Knox and Daphne all work for/run in the exposed future) whether it's The Company, or whether it's a separate thing.

Hmmm...certainly many flaws in it so far, but some interesting storylines.

Also, the rest of the titles for the episodes.

305. Angels and Monsters

306. Dying of the Light

307. Eris Quod Sum

308. Villains

309. It's Coming

310. The Eclipse Part 1

311. The Eclipse Part 2

312. Our Father

313. War

Edited by PkmnTrainerJ

Right, I forgot he got Clair's power. Also, what is Knox's power? I know "fear".....but what the fuck does that mean?

Basically, whenever he sees or senses fear from another person, he gets ridiculously fast and gains wicked strength. That's what I've gathered so far, since he was able to flop Future Sylar around the house like nothing, snap Claire's head in the dream, and knock Peter/Jesse around while they were robbing the bank.

Those suggestions certainly wouldn't hurt, but I worry the damage is already done. The show is already all over the map, there are way too many powers floating around and it's about as easy to follow as a comic book series that's been running for 40 years where the main characters have been everywhere from outer space, alternate dimensions, the future, the past, and Hell itself.

They need to reel the show in and I'm not sure what they can do short of a complete reboot.

Edited by Zero

Those suggestions certainly wouldn't hurt, but I worry the damage is already done. The show is already all over the map, there are way too many powers floating around and it's about as easy to follow as a comic book series that's been running for 40 years where the main characters have been everywhere from outer space, alternate dimensions, the future, the past, and Hell itself.

They need to reel the show in and I'm not sure what they can do short of a complete reboot.

Seriously? I totally disagree, season three has been great, admitedly they've gone OTT with the twists, but I'm thoroughly enjoying it, probably more than I did season one at some points. I'm willing to ignore the plot holes and amount of powers and just enjoy the show for its entertainment value, and that's pretty darn high right now to me.

Besides, I hate the industry obsession with reboots right now.

Edited by Benji O' Doom~!

I just don't see what there is to enjoy... the plot is pretty much identical to last season (OMG DEADLY SERUM!) and there's just no glue holding the show together. What made the first season so great is every story weaved into the other to lead up to the big showdown with Sylar at the end. Right now it's just all over the place and most of the stories are incredibly boring (Parkman) or ridiculously over the top (Peter).

This season is more about characters, not one big story right now, and besides, how do you know the stories aren't tying together? When the show originally began you couldn't tell who the enemy would be, Sylar, Nathan, The Company, Mr Bennet, Linderman and Peter all seemed like they could have been the 'big bad' for the season. It's all good looking back on season one with 20/20 vision, but five episodes in on the first viewing I thought that season was a bit cheesey and convoluted, but I grew to love it.

Although, I agree on the OMG deadly serum~, I hate that in comics, movies, television etc etc, it's a stupidly overplayed story, but at least they're doing it better than they originally intended with a Resident Evil 2 rip-off.

I'm still open-minded to the show, I'm still watching it... but I have not been impressed in the slightest so far. In all honesty, the last three episodes have been so bad that I'm preferring season two at this point. Still, I hold out hope that they can get it back on track.