Heroes Season Three

PkmnTrainerJ

The vial that Peter caught in the Season Finale was supposed to be dropped, releasing the virus that would wipe out a good portion of the world. That ending as well as scenes for the next two episodes that were shot will be on the S2 DVD as special features.

You know that kinda makes sense, it would have allowed future peter to eventually find that Irish lass and complete the circle. Now she's trapped in some split reality that will never happen so they've pretty much aborted that character

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The vial that Peter caught in the Season Finale was supposed to be dropped, releasing the virus that would wipe out a good portion of the world. That ending as well as scenes for the next two episodes that were shot will be on the S2 DVD as special features.

You know that kinda makes sense, it would have allowed future peter to eventually find that Irish lass and complete the circle. Now she's trapped in some split reality that will never happen so they've pretty much aborted that character

Which is a terrible shame as I really quite liked her character.

• 2 weeks later...

Heroes Season 3, Preview and first 15 minitues of first episode:

http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?...785&count=0

The preview seemed pretty swish and has definatley got me interested in Heroes again, though I can't bring myself to watch the first 15 minitues for fear of wanting more :x

Is that Peter from the future with a scar across his face? :o Coolios. Also, Claire as villian is certainly an interesting concept, not sure how well the actress (whose name escapes me) will be at playing a bad guy though.
Edited by TheKazarian

Didn't Charlie the waitress originally die with black liquid oozing out of her eyes in much the same way as Maya's victims?

Wasn't she beheaded?

She was scalped. And the blood that oozed down between his eyes was really dark blood that looked almost black.

Then Hiro went back to save her and found out she had a tumour and would die anyway...

• 3 weeks later...

So, now I have bought season two and season three starts in a few days. I bring with me SPOILERS!

- Seth Green confirms having a part in Season 3

- Kristin Dos Santos has confirmed that Sylar will have a baby with another Hero. As seen in this video she hints that it could be either Elle, Claire or Niki/Tracy.

- In the Season 2 DVD there is a deleted scene in which Kaito Nakamura’s power is revealed. Kaito says he can “see the variables of any situation and predict the outcome.” He claims he is faster than a computer and attributes his success in the stock market to this ability.

Just the best few that I can find.

Edited by PkmnTrainerJ

• 2 weeks later...