Heroes Season Three

PkmnTrainerJ

Well it looks like the whole thing has been building to "protect the Catalyst," which is essentially "save the cheerleader, save the world," but it makes sense and ties everything back to season one. As we've learned, Claire can't die, so Sylar could have never killed her in the first place, so it's come full circle. Obviously that wasn't what they were intending in season one, but it's a nice retread to make everything fit. The only thing that made me raise an eyebrow was that there was a new 9th Wonders comic... who's drawing it since Mr. Isaac is kinda dead? Minor issue aside, hopefully now that the show has a distinct plot, two sides ready to fight, good vs. evil, we can finally get the ball rolling on this season and actual stuff can happen.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is getting awesome. A fucking war is coming, and it's being built perfectly. The sides are so heavily in favour of the bad guys.

Funny you should say that.

The thirteenth episode is called War and will see a webisode character appear and a season two character.

I think it would definitely be more interesting if the fugitives were the good guys.

I mean most people are expecting the villains to lose at the end of this season...so if done right it'd be pretty awesome to have them win.

Exactly, we've seen so many glimpses of Dark Futures, what if it was an innevitable hardship they had to undergo in order to properly save the world in the long run?

So, did anyone catch it last night? I only started watching Heroes about 3 or 4 episodes ago, but what I've seen I've liked (so I'll probably pick up or rent season 1). I also had no idea Greg Grunberg was part of the cast.

Oh, and, uh. Claire's dad is awesome.

I'll come back after I watch the other seasons.

Good episode, nice to see the flip of it and prove that Noah was the man and kicked Sylar & Elle's asses. And the ending is looking pretty fucking bad ass! Really loved the development of Daphne too

Also, Seth Green & Breckin Meyer as comic shop geeks = win!

This episode was sooo predictable... The moment Sylar "died" I was 200 % sure that he's going to be resurrected minutes later. The same goes with Claire, obviously, writers wouldn't kill off two main characters just like that...
Seth Green as a comic book guy was pretty cool, Nathan storyline is very, very boring though.

I'm hoping to see something more exciting and shocking next episode... Recent episodes sucked hard in my opinion.

Also, RIP Elle.

I enjoyed it as well, Ruki. And yeah, that Claire/Sylar (not gonna spoil it/not gonna be specific..) thing was predictable but so what? Doesn't make it bad or anything.

I'm gonna miss Elle, but I was so sure it was coming it wasn't much of a surprise.

Nathan's heel turn surprised me though, and I'm looking forward to seeing where it's going.

Plus Hiro heading into the Bennet house and just dispatching everyone leaving Noah and Sandra dumbfounded was just great.