Big Brother

Twist

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not one to complain but you are correct on the fact that there is something a little off with Stephanie's face, I kind of saw it on Fridays episode when the make-up had all come off and she was in the diary room.

I'd say the legs on Lisa are a lot better, she looked pretty hot in the diary room on Friday.

Fuck this, Mario to win.

His reaction when him and Lisa were told their romance was ending was brilliant. And he creeps the hell out of that chick, especially when he spoke about having babies. :L

Edited by Ringys LAAAAAAAAAAAAD

Guest chatterbox

If they fail the task, Stephanie is out. She is an idiot of Danielle Lloyd proportions. She has taken a fairly simple task and has fucked it up. Does she not realise that if you are going to marry someone you don't insult them behind their back? Fucking hell.

If the pass, Alexandra. She was a complete and total bitch tonight, but i knew she would be like that on launch night when she spent her entire entrance pouting. She is Charlee Mark 2 pretty much. And what the fuck is wrong with her face? She takes he make up off and she looks like a 40 year old chain smoker. Sylvia is another one. If you are sharing a house and therefore a bathroom with 15 complete strangers, half of which are men, you do not leave you thong in the bathtub. Unless decorum has changed recently. I hate them both. Followed by Jennifer, but i am more forgiving since she is Geordie.

The two black girls are cunts to everyone.

Hating on Rachel & Mikey :@

& I don't care what you say about Stephanie. When she's sat in the diary room with her poontang almost out, It's sure inviting ¬.¬

Edited by Version Dan