Big Brother

Twist

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chatterbox

What is with the dislike of Rachel inside the house? Is it down to the fact that she isn't an attention seeking bitch like every other female housemates (excluding Lisa)?

Because she doesn't voice her opinions to everyone all the time like Luke. Therefore Luke dislikes her. And Luke told Bex to dislike her. And together they're just corrupting everyone into disliking her.

Still, the way Rex treats her is quality. It's like he doesn't dislike her, but he just tells her as it is. That if she doesn't take sides and have opinions on things then she will never amount of anything and will always be average. You can tell he doesn't dislike her, but is just telling her the truth in his own way. She's lovely though, so I want her to go further than Luke and Bex, just because Luke seems so adamant on whose going to do well, I want to see him get it completely wrong.

Guest chatterbox
You must be 7 years old if you think Rex is genuinely funny.

But then, a lot of people found Pete funny as well a few years back. When you are looking for humour in the BB house you take what you can get.

How come when Bex is up for eviction she feels the need to kiss Luke, they are both doing it to stay in the house and it made me sick. :puke:

Also Rex is the best person in the house so far, "Treat Hell like Hell, give them more tasks to do while we get drunk in the diary room." (Y)

The Rex haters are out in force.

On the subject about Rex and Rachel, you can see as it has been pointed out that Rex doesn't dislike Rachel. Last night he looked a bit like he was sad that he had upset her or something, I don't think he wanted to upset her but he was trying to tell her in his own sort of way what most of the house thinks about her.

Luke and Bex have managed to poison the brains of most people in the house about Rachel, I for one am sick of the Rachel hate that is going around, and the Rex hate. :shifty:

The fans know though, that's the main thing. Luke's point is rendered useless that she's just coasting through because if she was up for eviction she'd stay in. I just don't think he realises that not everyone was going to have a massive impact on the house like some of them have, but it doesn't make them any worse.

Darnell has been turning into a right dickhead these passed few days, especially since he found himself up for eviction. He's alright, but I've been going off him pretty quickly recently because he just has no concept of calm.

I wouldn't be massively worried if he left. But judging by the live crowd it sounds like a split between Bex/Mo - so Darnell will be staying. I don't know whether he's just annoyed that he's been nominated and thinks everyone hates him and is out to get him now, and if he's just a bit worried about it all but he's being a bit of a cock. He went from making his point clear in a nice, and happy way to just being a bit of a dick.

EDIT: Seems like Bex is going. But Mo is more disliked than I would have expected. Either way, lets see what happens in 20 minutes or so.

Edited by IAceI

Was obvious but still kinda unexpected to hear it at the same time.

I can sort of see why they dislike Mohammad, the way he was just asking if there were any cans around and pretty much begging for one. And he's always scrounging cigarettes off people and stuff like that, I can see why they find it annoying and nominate him. But, no one sensible who watches will surely care about that? Then the way he hugged Darnell and pretty much wouldn't let him go, I can kind of tell what sort of person he's like and I bet after 51 days he's quite an irritable person to live with. I wanted Bex to go though, not because I dislike her - even though I do, but it sort of shifts the dynamics a bit.

If Darnell had gone, it wouldn't have been a huge difference. Even less so if Mohammad had gone, most people wouldn't have even noticed. But with Bex goes it gives Luke a whole new life to live almost, kind of like how Lisa has had to adjust (and faded into obscurity even moreso than when she was with Mario) so it may scupper his overall chances of going far.