Big Brother

Twist

Well, it's just around the corner and I've been watching the auditions.

They just showed a wrestling fan explaining why he should be in there. Big trench coat, two mini-world title belts and he just bust out a CM Punk straight edge interview. Nearly had my in tears. Brilliance. He gives wrestling fans a hell of a great name. <_<

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With the limited amount of channels I've got, something tells me I'm going to spend a lot of my summer watching this, whether it's the live show on E4 or the main one. I just hope it's more like last year and less like the couple of years previous, as I couldn't watch either of them when it came down to it. There needs to be an amazing black bloke as well, because I think all the good series tend to have that in common.

I loved it when they had that mad man Shahbaz on it. That easily would have been my favourite series, had he stayed in.

I also find myself with a lot of spare time, and hope to get into it. I say that with every series though. Starts off I watch the audition night, then pick up episodes here and there, then slowly drop out of it altogether.

I can't remember last year's at all. There have only been two or three good Big Brothers other than the first one.

2005 was the best one. Derek, Anthony, Makosi, Science, Kinga (mmmm... Kinga...), Kemal. He was a legend... yeah, 2005 was the best one.

2003 was good too, with Annouska, Federico, Gos and of course, the legend that is Jon Tickle.

2006 was ok, with Nikki. She was an awesome housemate :P Nikki and Pete were awesome.

The rest either sucked, or didn't interest me enough for me to watch enough of them to judge.

2004 was easily my favourite. Had Victor and Ahmed, and the weird combination of them and the brutally Scottish Jason dominated. I think 2003 was easily my least favourite, of the ones I've paid attention to that is. Tickle was the only highlight, I almost wanted to die the rest of the time.

Edited by Pesci

Guest chatterbox

I only watched the second auditions. There was a John Cena fan there, complete with t-shirt, spinner belt and pose striking. Then there was a pro wrestler who decided to do push ups in the corridor. Then there was a wrestling promoter who hates the prima-donnas he has to work with who think they can wrestle. It looks like a lot of people are following Billie Lightning's lead.

You seem surprised?

Me, same as pretty much every year, watch the opening show, decide there's no one of any real interest, maybe catch the odd spot show if there's nothing else on or there's a big fight.

I'll probably watch them going in, but that's about it.

There's bound to be an occasion when a Euro 2008 game manages to clash with BB in any case. But it's not just that, it's the fact that there's always annoying fucks who go in there, who are too hard to get away from. You go to work and hear about it. It's all over the papers and radio for the duration of the show, which makes it too annoying for me.

I'll probably try to ignore the show as much as possible. The last one I watched had Victor, Jason and Nadia (was it Nadia?) in it. Now THAT was decent.

You know what's stupid? Making the first episode clash with House. Against anything else, it'd win. But House? That's just asking for trouble. I'll catch the last forty minutes, but ugh. Mind you, better than starting it on a Friday, since my social life is a lot better this year.

I hope they've realised that they don't need to send in a "special case" like Nadia or Pete by now. If the rumour about a blind person is true, I'm not watching.