Big Brother

Twist

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im surprised and delighted! This was a very open final and I actually thought Rachel would be fifth. So glad she won though, she took a lot of crap from the likes of Rex about being a rubbish, boring housemate for the last three months.

I like Mikey, but I didn't want him to win. Good stuff.

Guest chatterbox
FUCK YEAH!!!!! Finally, a BB winner that deserves it.

Wow, the most boring housemate of all time wins? :lol:

Cameron from BB4 says Hi.

Cameron had more going than Rachel. Cameron offended a whole load of queers, who were out for him. Rachel did fuck all.

Still ... Rachel is lovely. :blush:

And at least she won't spend her money on a diamond-studded cup to bathe her private area in.

FUCK YEAH!!!!! Finally, a BB winner that deserves it.

Wow, the most boring housemate of all time wins? :lol:

Cameron from BB4 says Hi.

Cameron had more going than Rachel. Cameron offended a whole load of queers, who were out for him. Rachel did fuck all.

Still ... Rachel is lovely. :blush:

And at least she won't spend her money on a diamond-studded cup to bathe her private area in.

Heh, who knows. She brought out the cup Mikey may have washed his balls in.

I want their to be a final where the two final people hate each other and are pacing around the house trading comments. Then one one is announced the winner they start jumping around and celebrating in the other persons favourite.

It would be epic television.

So I know I said I'd hate it if somebody other than Rex or Darnell won, but fuck it, Rachel's lovely. I didn't think she "deserved" to win but when I heard Rex was in 4th on the bus to town last night I was actually distraught - thought he'd be top 3 at least - and I just wanted anybody to win other than Mikey. Then when I saw it this morning it made me feel all warm inside... she's just lovely :wub:

She was one of my favourite housemates all the way through and she didn't do much but fuck it, she's lovely. Probably fourth choice after Rex, Mario and Darnell.

As for the series itself, I can only really compare it to BB5, BB6 and BB8 (didn't watch 7, what a bunch of shit, and I was too young when the others were on to remember my opinion of them - I'm pretty sure 4 was awful though and I enjoyed 3 a fair bit) - it was definitely better than BB6, but nowhere near as good as BB5, and probably a bit better than last year's. Actually, a lot better than last year's. Last year's had nobody anywhere near as awesome as Rex and Mario.

Just a shame the dip in ratings means they'll probably put a spastic in next year... and do something involving Jade Goody.

Edited by Pesci

I want their to be a final where the two final people hate each other and are pacing around the house trading comments. Then one one is announced the winner they start jumping around and celebrating in the other persons favourite.

It would be epic television.

Never will happen. Should have happened in BB5 with Jason/Nadia as the final two, the Jungle Cats vs Lip Gloss Bitches. But when Nadia won, he was all "omg well done you deserved it *hug*"

Wasn't it Nadia that nearly got chucked out of BB5 for Fight Night when she threw a punch at someone? She probably only stayed in as she was the planned winner.