Big Brother

Twist

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maysoon wasn't all that bad, but she really didn't add much to the house apart from her good looks and all.

You can still look at Rachel and Sara, can't you Dave?

Meh, but Maysoon was my kinda girl!

Plus, Sara is all kinda two faced and fake and Rachel is like a puppy. But Maysoon was a woman damn it!

Guest chatterbox

I like me some Sara :( She is good looking in a natural sort of way. She is seconded only by Rachel.

Highlight this week has been Luke being convinced Number 6 was Rex's girlfriend, insulting Number 3 in the process, only to be told he was wrong and that Number 3 was Rex's girlfriend. He looked quite frightened afterwards, as if Rex was going to jump the fence and kick the shit out of him.

I like me some Sara :( She is good looking in a natural sort of way.

Have you seen her with her makeup off? It's like some sort of goblin :shifty:

Luke to go tonight, hopefully. Really can't stand the wanker. After that, I don't think there'll be anybody I dislike. I'm glad I'm finally getting my way with this show. Now if only Mario could come back, it'd be pretty much the people I would've wanted left.

I guess luke is going

but seriously, why does Mo keep staying he is the most boring housemate ever.

Luke is defo going, which i am suprisied about, but why would they tell us Rex's GF maybe going into the house if they knew she never was.

Edited by craig

man, i cant believe the anti-climax of it all. If they were going to ruin it, they should have just said, and the person going is......and got it over with.......so annoying that they had to kill the show.

At least if im right at least....

im not disappointed if Luke goes though

Guest chatterbox

I would have won either way, i hate both Luke and Rex, but i hated Luke the most. I am happy.

And how disappointing was Rex's girlfriend? After all he said about her being perfect a squashed-nosed slag goes in instead.

Guest chatterbox
A slag? Whats your basis on that?

The fake tan ...

Okay, maybe slag was too strong a word, but i needed a noun. I still think she was disappointing though. Sure, she is good looking, but with the nose and the Cheshire Cat mouth, she is not what Rex made her out to be (that she was perfect).

Edited by chatterbox