Big Brother

Twist

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very correct, they look worse than the fake ones that Mae Young had at the Royal Rumble in 2000. I wouldn't mind she isn't even good looking or anything, she gets on my nerves so much that I would strangle her if I was in the house.

Mikey is ok, he just gets on my nerves when he rants on a little bit too much. I have nothing agaisn't him as he seems cool sometimes.

3 way vote!

I predicted it would be Darnell vs. Bex too, I am so cool. But there's Mo in there too.

Heres to hoping Bex goes, so Luke will be destroyed thus leaving him like Lisa. Irrelevant.

Edited by IAceI

Guest chatterbox

More reasons to dislike Rex.

Rex to Lisa: "Yeah I definitely think you've been tested the most in here."

Rex nominating: "My first nomination is Lisa, she makes things up about being tested."

And then he nominates Mikey for calling him out on his "I really, really, really want to go" crap.

Oh, and yay, Bex has slit her wrists.

Edited by chatterbox

Rex is fucking amazing

"Shut up Mikey and peel the onions."

I'm glad he treats Mikey like the cunt he is, rather than trying to be all nice to him just because he's blind. Plus Rex isn't getting sucked into the essential divides that happen between heaven and hell. He has his own dislikes and his own... friendships. Okay he doesn't have any friendships, but he's not just disliking the same people everyone does - because they've all essentially followed each other.

If Rex had gone, I'd have stopped watching by now. He's the only remotely entertaining character. And even then he's doing his best against Bex's "BLEUGHGH ARGHA LUGHGHGHG" every 20 seconds, Luke's fucking annoying accent and all round dick head personality, trying to stem the bores that are Maysoon, Sara, Mikey, Lisa, Mohammad and to a lesser degree now Dale.

And when Dale is boring to a lesser degree than at least 5 other people. There's a problem.

Rex speaks his mind to people. Darnell often doe but not always. Rarely anyone else does.

More reasons to dislike Rex.

Rex to Lisa: "Yeah I definitely think you've been tested the most in here."

Rex nominating: "My first nomination is Lisa, she makes things up about being tested."

I just don't see how that makes it easier to dislike him. It's awesome and he's awesome too.

Guest chatterbox

Yeah, it's awesome that he said one thing to someone's face and then the opposite behind their backs. And the guy isn't at all entertaining, all he does is say he doesn't want to be there, and when he is not doing that he just brags about himself, what is entertaining about that? It seems people like Rex only to be able to say "I like the bad guy, therefore i am cool". The guy is a prick.

Saying that, i don't hate him the most. Actually, i dislike half of the house more than him. I just don't get how anyone can stomach the guy.

Again, Rex is fucking quality.

And we're not 7, we don't just like him because he's the baddie. He tells people what he thinks, to their face. No one else does that. And he doesn't care who it is, him and Rachel seemed to get along, but he loves to tear her apart which is brilliant. And I love the way he just essentially shed Mohammad after a while. He says he wants to go, but he isn't going to quit. And the way he just put Mikey down was fantastic.

And despite the fact he's horrible to everyone, he got one vote, from Lisa. Who went from loving Rex "because he had so much to give and so much knowledge" then she was told not to like him by Mario, so now she doesn't like him anymore.

And bragging about yourself is the most entertaining thing you can do. Anyone who doesn't love to talk about themselves to other people and big themselves up, when they can, needs a reality check. If I was in his position, I'd be telling everyone how good I am. I wouldn't want people just to assume I'm boring. I'd love people to know I'm an executive chef for several restaurants and have an absolutely banging girlfriend. It's only natural.

Just so everyone knows, I will be replying every time someone tries to slag off Rex and I am around to read it.

Edited by IAceI

Guest chatterbox

But he clearly doesn't tell it to their face. That is why he said one thing to Lisa and then the opposite in the diary. If he thought Lisa made things up, why didn't he just say it to her face? As far as being the only one to "tell people what he thinks, to their face", Darnell does it all the time. The "put-down" on Mikey was was not fantastic at all. Mikey called him out on the crap about wanting to leave, telling him to put up or shut up, and Rex responded with a long pause. Any put down that proceeds a long pause is a shit one. Bragging, though, is okay to a certain degree, but when you are doing it every minute of every day, repeating the same info over an over, and changing the details every now and again (apparently Rex has opened an extra 3 restaurants since entering the house, at least according to the info he has given) it proves you are an arrogant prick. There is nothing likeable about the guy. But hey, that is just my opinion. According the BB page, Bex, Dale and Luke all have massive amounts of support as well, so it just shows you never know which pricks people attach themselves to.