Big Brother

Twist

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chatterbox

I am not a homicidal maniac, but if i was, i would like the look of Alexandra.

For me it is between Steph and Mario on Friday. I respect Steph for tonight but she is still annoying, and Mario is a prick in my opinion ("your mother").

I want Luke to stay because ... i don't know ... because he is like totally cool or something.

Lisa definitely should stay because she is the only one i can see talking back to Alexandra. It has to happen soon.

I hate Dennis as well, and i think he is gay as well, but that is just a hunch.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm glad Mario went, he's a prick, and look how much Lisa has been with the group since, Lisa is defiantly the dark horse now she is no longer in Mario's shadow.

Now with Mikey, eye-opener potentially, BUT I can't remember seeing that happen ever, they have always appeared very considerate of Mikey. I must admit i was annoyed how everyone was like, Belinda is going OTT with Mikey and such, they forget they was the same at the start getting us to it, they are now Belinda isn't, be nice if they remembered that.

But saying that i really dislike Mikey, i dunno why something about him, but not many people i know like him either, and Darnell i hate, i hope Darnell goes next week, and i hope its Rex v Mo this week for a win / win situation, i think the two people up with be from Heaven as Hell will club together knowing Heaven will, but Dale could be the wildcard.

Darnell was annoying tonight at being a cunt with Sarah, I didn't see his point of being a cunt like that.

I hope Belinda, Belinda, Belinda goes tommrow or something. I want Rex to stay as his antics with the cup was just funny as hell, I just can't help but laugh at Rex and what he comes out with.

There's no way Belinda will stay. I think. Well, I fucking hope so. Who I want to win is looking like this at the moment:

1. Rex

2. Dale

3. Darnell

4. Rachel (because she's lovely)

Anybody but Belinda, that fat ugly bitch Bex and Luke is fine by me though, which is unusual for Big Brother. Usually I hate like 3/4 of the housemates.

Guest chatterbox

I agree, Rex has nothing likeable about him. "Hi, I'm Rex, i own sixty five billion restaurants and make a trazillion pounds a minute. Did i mention my name is Rex? Oh, and my restaurants are great. I have one in London, another one in London, one on the moon, I own them all of course and i make like a billion billion quid profit on them each. Which is good because i spend twelve trillion pounds a day on my various inflatable girlfriends. They like me because i am Rex, and i own lots and lots of restaurants. They also like my chrome shoes which are the same colour as that camera. I own lots of cameras, i have loads in my many many restaurants across the galaxy. And my name is Rex in case you didn't know ..."