Big Brother

Twist

Guest chatterbox

I've gone off Darnell since the whole "Make me some rice ... nah i don't want it" incident, but i thought it was refreshing for someone to vocalise how disappointed he was for being up for eviction. It is the honest way to act. Anyone who says "YES!" after finding out you are one of the most hated members of the house is just plain fake, and a nob at that. A few extra points to Darnell for being honest about it atleast.

Glad Bex has gone, but with her gone i know Luke is going to evolve into a whole new type of snake in order to sliver into the group, keeping himself safe until the final.

How many will be in the final anyway? 5 or 6? I imagine four of those six will be Rex, Rachel, Luke and Katraya. Mikey and Dale would probably be the other two, but i am just guessing.

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is about time people seen through Kat's little BIG BWUVVA *incoherent ramble*.

Anyone that says anything about her:

"He break my heart"

"She break my heart"

Fuck off.

Edited by Ringys LAAAAAAAAAAAAD

Personally I don't think anyones putting an act on in there. It'd be too difficult to do so. Everyones just being themselves but most housemates can't accept that some people have had different upbringings to them.

Especially Luke. And Mario when he was here.

Them two I thought were and are the most narrow minded and unable to see anything from anyone else's point of view. It's what frustrates me most about Luke, he can be moderately funny but then ruins it with his cattiness and inability to see things from other peoples perspectives. The whole "Bex will have got 40% of the vote.. MAX" shit he was trying to pull to Rex was comical. She got 65% of the vote but he can't accept that people didn't like her. Then he has this whole thing with Rachel "She's fake", why because she doesn't throw herself into the middle of arguments and shout in a bad accent like he does? Fair enough. In my eyes that doesn't make her fake, it's just who she is but if he disagrees then he must be right.

Mario was terrible because if someone got upset he'd just be like "They need to get on with it, they're big boys/girls now", which is a bit harsh. Some people are just a bit more emotional and sensitive than him. Doesn't mean they're fake or anything.

Guest chatterbox

I don't understand. Apart from obviously the over exaggeration of trivial things, which everyone does in their auditions, there really wasn't any difference between Rachel in the house and Rachel in the video. Of what we've seen of Rachel, she is chatty, she is confident, and she is bubbly. She is just over-powered by the Bexs and the Darnells.

"Big Brother is aware that some housemates have been talking in code...etc."

Stuart: "No way! Whose been doing that!?"

Big Brother: "One of these people is Stuart, and as such he will be stripped of his Head of House role"

Rex's reaction is priceless.

bb9_d55_punish2_440A.jpg

Such a caring man. Quality.

EDIT: So as punishment. They're up for eviction.

So it's Dale and Luke as planned from the nominations.

And Darnell...

And Kat...

And Maysoon...

And Rachel...

And Mohammad...

And Rex...

And Stuart obviously.

...Fuck me.

So thats Sara, Mikey and Lisa who aren't. And that's I think.

Edited by IAceI