The Official Coca-Cola Leagues Thread

Adam

I don't think MK Dons will be as good without Ince, especially if he ends up signing Keith Andrews as well. Peterborough could do well though, but I dont think MK Dons will be above mid-table.

And I didn't even know Paul Dickov was still going, did he ever get a game during his last run at Man City?

I think I'll take a shot at these tables as well, Ill put 'em in spoiler tags though.

CHAMPIONSHIP:

1. Birmingham City

2. Reading

3. Sheffield United

4. Queens Park Rangers

5. Crystal Palace

6. Cardiff City

7. Swansea City

8. Ipswich Town

9. Derby County

10. Wolves

11. Watford

12. Preston NE

13. Charlton Athletic

14. Bristol City

15. Nottm Forest

16. Burnley

17. Blackpool

18. Sheffield Wednesday

19. Coventry City

20. Doncaster Rovers

21. Southampton

22. Norwich City

23. Barnsley

24. Plymouth Argyle

LEAGUE ONE:

1. Leeds United

2. Southend United

3. Leicester City

4. Brighton & HA

5. Peterborough United

6. Oldham Athletic

7. Northampton Town

8. Huddersfield Town

9. Scunthorpe United

10. Colchester United

11. Walsall

12. Carlisle United

13. Milton Keynes Dons

14. Tranmere Rovers

15. Leyton Orient

16. Millwall

17. Hartlepool United

18. Bristol Rovers

19. Swindon Town

20. Stockport County

21. Hereford United

22. Yeovil Town

23. Cheltenham Town

24. Crewe Alexandra

LEAGUE TWO:

1. Darlington

2. Gillingham

3. Shrewsbury Town

4. Wycombe Wanderers

5. Bradford City

6. Port Vale

7. Aldershot Town

8. Brentford

9. Barnet

10. Chesterfield

11. Rochdale

12. Notts County

13. Morecambe

14. Exeter City

15. Lincoln City

16. Accrington Stanley

17. Bury

18. Grimsby Town

19. Macclesfield Town

20. Chester City

21. Rotherham United

22. Bournemouth

23. Dagenham & Redbridge

24. Luton Town

Very Late EDIT: I'd put Yeovil twice instead of Crewe. I was just checking for curiosity's sake. Not that ANYBODY will read this until I quote it at the end of the season.

Edited by 1PWCorino

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were in upraor when they added 6 minutes on, no justice for that amount of time but we held on.

We were the better side today, Derby weren't up to scratch and made a lot of silly mistakes. Jewell seemed to make some rash changes, and bringing Savage on was a mistake. What a cunt he is, glad it was him who gave away the freekick that led to our goal.

We've just signed someone called Klein-Davies from Bristol Rovers, now i know theres Rovers fans out there. Is he any good. Only on a months long though, just in case you wondered.

He is a nifty little player. I would rather he stay at Luton for longer than a month to get the experience, but whatever the case may be, if he gets the chances, he's a nice little creative striker. I wouldn't say he'll set the world on fire, but he can do a job for you.

As for me, a little disappointed that we never took it to Carlisle. Either team could have won it, but we never made our chances count. Carlisle's goal were simple, yet they knew what they were doing. I guess that was a case of experience and self-assurance on their part. We lack a stronger presence on the field a lot of the times. We did so well last year at times in the FA Cup because we didn't sit back - we held no fear.

Not the result I wanted, but the season has just begun. I wasn't expecting play-offs or promotion, but if we can finish in the right half of the table, then it'll all be good.

Mid-table beckons for Darlo this season, 1-1 draw at home to Exeter which was disappointing but not a disaster since they were well organised and packed men behind the ball. I don't know why so many people have been tipping us to be in the top 3 though, sure we were close to promotion last year but a lot has changed, we've sold our keeper to Fulham and one of our best strikers to Aberdeen, and our best striker by a country mile is a crock. Oh well.

Not too annoyed at that result tbh. Carlisle are definately promotion-chasers, and I'd much rather lose 3-2 than 1-0. Kind of early to be too pessimistic, even for us. :P

I pissed myself when I heard about Luton's points deduction. Hopefully they'll fuck off and die now. Bunch of cunts. :P Doncaster winning away at Derby was fantastic too, as was Aldershot's win. Also, c'mon the Shrews! 4-0 is a great start for them (one of my mates supports them, so I like to see them doing well when we're not playing them at Wembley ¬_¬).

Have to feel sorry for Chester, too. When you're so bad that Dagenham put six past you for no reply, it's gotta really suck that chances are you'll miraculously escape relegation again this season and there's still nothing you can do about it :P Let them go, damnit!

We were in upraor when they added 6 minutes on, no justice for that amount of time but we held on.

We were the better side today, Derby weren't up to scratch and made a lot of silly mistakes. Jewell seemed to make some rash changes, and bringing Savage on was a mistake. What a cunt he is, glad it was him who gave away the freekick that led to our goal.

I don't blame the Doncaster fans for being in a uproar, it was fucking stupid and for the life of me I don't know where they managed to get six minutes from.

I can't say much on Savage as his form has been shite since he left Blackburn in January. I don't think he got much of the ball in the game, when he did he gave away the freekick. >_<

Jewell metioned that Derby and their team need time to gel, he's full of shit after a loss.

Savage's boots made more contact with our players legs than they did the ball the entire time he was on, he's an appalling footballer.

I presume most of the added time came from when Mills collided with Sullivan, but he wasn't down more than two minutes. The refereeing was poor most of the game tbh.

I presume most of the added time came from when Mills collided with Sullivan, but he wasn't down more than two minutes. The refereeing was poor most of the game tbh.

That must have been it then, I'm glad that Derby didn't manage to grab a goal back in that time as it would have been heartbreaking for Doncaster.

Also a great loss for Burnley on the day, I thought Burnley were putting together a team that secure that a place in the Premiership this season.