The Official Coca-Cola Leagues Thread

Adam

Mears is wrong to just up and leave... but who does Jewell think HE is? "Oh, Marseille want me... but I'll stay here in Derby instead. Yes. THAT's the sound of logic and reason." Ever since Jewell has come there all he has done is shout and berate his players and gotten very little results. It's a sad, sorry affair at Derby and I have to say Jewell isn't showing much in the way of true class.

But then again, he has a reason to be angry. As I said, Mears should have at least talked to Jewell when he phoned.

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever since Jewell has come there all he has done is shout and berate his players and gotten very little results.

Remind you of anyone? :P

In other news, bugger you, Jermaine Beckford :( That would've been a brilliant result. But alas, I'll take a 2-2 draw away at Leeds...

Reminds me of the two wonders of Bristol history, Graydon and Atkins. Sometimes, I wonder who was worse :unsure:

2-2 with Leeds away is a fucking good result. We led for most of the game and, in essence, they only scored 1 proper goal, considering Elliott knocked it in accidently. I'm pleased. And, we are still above Stockport. That is always a bonus.

Oh well Tyrone Mears must be gutted for the next month Paul Jewell will be in charge.

If the fat, untalented lazy sloth bastard would focus on being a good football manager rather than thinking of new insults and witty post match comments to put down his players maybe Derby wouldn't be so shit. But sure, Jewell can berate whoever he likes and when they turn around, pissed off, and do something on their own accord it's further reason for him to come back and whinge even more.

If my boss was on public television humiliating me and my teammates, I don't think I'd really give a shit if I pissed him off to be honest. Jewell needs to take as much of the blame as the players at time because he's in charge, it's his responsibility too.

But hey, because he took Bradford and Wigan - a team with financial backing, from the lower football leagues to the Premiership he has the right to be higher and mightier than everyone else. Ignoring the fact that he hasn't won a single game as Derby County manager in the league. And I'm pretty sure the league cup win at Preston is actually his only Derby victory within 90 minutes, needing extra time to see off Lincoln fucking City.

He's a useless untalented bastard, made worse by the fact he's fat and Derby County are too stubborn to see that Billy Davies is and was the better manager and they were premature in sacking him. The sooner he leaves and fucks off into obscurity, managing a league one team no one cares about and staying out of any form of media limelight the better. To be honest, I hope he dies in a fire. But alas, he'll stay in charge of Derby, blaming the players, referees and anyone else that isn't himself and get away with it, but as long as he does, Derby will be a shower of shite.

Tyrone Mears must really be crying his eyes out. I mean, Marseille over Derby County? Well, how dare he.

In brighter news Carlisle won 4-1 and have maintained a good scoring record this season so far. Might be a better season than I anticipated at the start.

Well a good start to the season for us, conceeded one goal in the league, 10 points from a maximum of 12, top of the league - and most importantly we won back to back games for the first time in over a year! I never thought I would ever see that again from Leicester. I wish we had dumped Fulham out of the Carling Cup, although while our league form has seen dramatic changes this summer it seems our cup form is identical. Play any Premier League side, outplay them and then end up conceeding two late goals to lose. But oh well, what a season it looks to be - and with Leeds fucking themselves in the ass at the moment it can only get better :P

I care, heres to hoping he does as bad as Bond did at Bournemouth so Luton can catch them up and then start tracking down the rest of the league.

Well, don't ask us to help you on that one :shifty:

Honestly... 3-0. One day we'll get it right.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For those of you that haven't saw this yet;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9L_dlu67-g

The assistant referee informs the referee (Stuart Atwell, 25) that the ball crossed the goal-line, awarding a goal to Reading against Watford. But it got nowhere near the goal-line. The only line it might've crossed, was the touchline, about 2 yards outside of the post.

Very strange indeed. Also, apologies if the video is removed by the time you watch it. The Football League are quickly taking down all videos of the goal.