Official Premiership 2008/09 thread

Lineker

Oh, and £40 from my Fantasy League. I was never going to get £50 and second-place once Liverpool conceded and I lost my Reina/Skrtel double clean sheet bonus.

£240 + Chelsea win + sun shining = great day. :D

THEY'RE DOWN!!!!!

*All of the U.K bar Newcastle starts celebrating the demise of the idiots who could even be bothered to put up a fight against relegation, presumably having the sme attitude as the fans 'BUT WE'RE TOO BIG TO GO DOWN! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!'

So this is what relegation feels like. :(

At least we actually have a chance of winning something next season. As long as we get rid of the financial blackholes in our squad. Mike Ashley fuck off, Michael Owen fuck off, Mark Viduka fuck off, Damien Duff fuck off, Jonas Gutierrez fuck off, Caçapa fuck off, Alan Smith fuck off, Shola Ameobi fuck off, Geremi fuck off. That leaves us with a decent team (Harper, Taylor, Edgar, Nolan, Barton, Butt, Lovenkrands, Martins) to build around.

So fucking pissed off at the lack of anything today. If Shearer wasn't the manager there would have been full scale riots and probably a lynch mob. How they could clap at the end is beyond me.

At least we actually have a chance of winning something next season. As long as we get rid of the financial blackholes in our squad. Mike Ashley fuck off, Michael Owen fuck off, Mark Viduka fuck off, Damien Duff fuck off, Jonas Gutierrez fuck off, Caçapa fuck off, Alan Smith fuck off, Shola Ameobi fuck off, Geremi fuck off. That leaves us with a decent team (Harper, Taylor, Edgar, Nolan, Barton, Butt, Lovenkrands, Martins) to build around.

So fucking pissed off at the lack of anything today. If Shearer wasn't the manager there would have been full scale riots and probably a lynch mob. How they could clap at the end is beyond me.

Barton will leave.

Nolan may leave.

Martins may leave.

Lovenkrands may leave.

You'll need to pay big money and make big promises to keep these guys happy playing in the Championship against Peterborough and Scunthorpe.

Even Butt may go cos I'm sure someone like Birmingham will offer him a return to the Premiership.

I really think Martins, Nolan, Butt, Lovenkrands and possibly Taylor will be leaving you shortly.