EWWAREHOUSE.INFO (Archive Online)

Guest Mr. Potato Head

There was an editor I used a long long while back that allowed you to change a PPV date mid month, I dont remember what it was called, and I searched this forum looking for it, but no hits. Does anyone know what its called? Thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...

i have a years old program for ewr on my computer that i cant seem to find anywhere else anymore, even in the EW inventory link. just wondering if you wanted to have it to add to the site? its really helpful and prevents ever having to deal with gimmicks that dont work for a wrestler.

its very small, you just type in some of the wrestlers stats and click "calculate" and it will give a list of gimmicks that will work for that given wrestler. no more guessing or hoping! i have no information as to who created it, like i said ive had it for years and there is no info provided with it but i did not make this, the credit goes to someone else.

here it is:

Gimmick Calculator

I was looking for that actually, I used to use it all the time, although the gimmicks they gave you were silly ones lol, but it sure does help.

I was looking for that actually, I used to use it all the time, although the gimmicks they gave you were silly ones lol, but it sure does help.

Just keep clicking "calculate" and it will give different suggestions but if every suggestion is corny its because the wrestlers stats and your company risk only allows for those gimmicks :)

im glad you like it!

hopefully it gets added to the EWI page

Edited by tycoon

• 2 weeks later...