EWWAREHOUSE.INFO (Archive Online)

Guest Mr. Potato Head

It's weird, for some it does, for some it doesn't. For me it doesn't. Do you guys go to any other pages or only look at the one page? Site could be cached, try refreshing when you're on it.

I don't see anyone saying it's crap or bs, but I didn't look beyond this page.

Anyway, it sends me to GoDaddy

Is there a way to remove injurys? With a brand splitted game of WWE and more than 2 main eventers injured im desparate xD

I think that the only way to remove injuries is with Arsenic, if you don't like using that program then you'll have to wait the recover...

I downloaded arsenic before I even asked, but I have no idea how to remove the injury. <<-- Total noob

First you open EWR, and then Arsenic, you go on your roster page, highlight the injured wrestler, and in Arsenic you find the option Avaliable, you click it and he should be back from the injury, hope this explains.

I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure the RaveX scenarios have UFC in them.

And as for WSX, just look at the time period WSX was around, download the scenario from that time.

Also, I've made a website as an alternative in case EWI goes down again, and well.. updated more often, as the last stat update on EWI is June 2008.

http://ewr.host22.com

Is EWInventory still up and running, and is it updated regularly again now? I remember there being some problems in the past I think.

Anyway, I ask as I sometimes see requests for the 'Six Years On' scenario that I made a while back, and I'd like to upload it again and see if it can be added to the EWI if possible?

EWI hasn't been updated that much at all.

Last EWR update is July 2008.

However, I could put it on mine if ya want. (Check sig)

Send me a PM if you want.

EWI hasn't been updated that much at all.

Last EWR update is July 2008.

However, I could put it on mine if ya want.

Send me a PM if you want.

Listen, whore your website in its own thread, not in here. You already ripped everything down from EWI without asking and uploaded to your own. The only files we have uploaded that are not with permission are old scenarios/updates from members who are no longer around, and even some of them I had contact with in the past. Everything else is up there with permission by the people who created it.

But alas, this is still not the proper place for you to schill your website, create your own thread.