EWWAREHOUSE.INFO (Archive Online)

Guest Mr. Potato Head

I can't remember the exact date, but as MPH said before, generally anything before (2002?) is a "scenario" and anything after is a "stats update." Finding the specific TTE or whatever update was around then for the date is your best bet, so yes, that is probably the only one.

• 2 weeks later...
Can anyone tell me why arnt any of the scenarios working for me i downloaded the 2000 scenario and unzipped it. But only dat files came up with them saying wrestler,stable,title,promo,relate,staff,sponser,network,teams

What am i doing wrong?

You have to put the dat-files in the DATA folder, but remember to take a copy of it before you replace the files so you can change back later.

I dont have a data folder or actually understood what you said but thanks anyway.

You copy all the .dat files you have downloaded (wrestler,stable,title,promo) into the DATA folder in your ewr folder.

Or make a new folder, call it DATA, the files into this folder, move the folder into your ewr folder.