EWWAREHOUSE.INFO (Archive Online)

Guest Mr. Potato Head

*I have tried this already, but could not complete it because the promotionspart of the editor got corrupted, disabling me from finishing.

Could anybody take Bill's latest data, May 2009, and cut it down so its just WWE and just WWE Superstars, separated by the three brands? Heres what I'm requesting:

-Only 3 promotions in game: WWE: RAW, WWE: SMACKDOWN, and Extreme Championship Wrestling

-Only currently signed WWE Superstars are in the game, signed to their respective brands, on written contracts, so no free agents/other workers exist

-Staff and trainers divided evenly among the 3 promotions

-Vince McMahon owns Raw, Shane McMahon owns Smackdown, and Stephanie McMahon owns ECW

-Development territories for each are all Florida Championship Wrestling

-Developmental superstars are all signed to open contracts on all 3 brands

-1 TV show per brand, as in real life

Thanks in advance :)

I think that would be a cool project. I doubt anyone would do it though. But I'd like that as well.

Give me a few days... I might be able to clear some time to actually attempt this....

That is if Bill doesnt mind me messing with his update??

Edited by darkrayne

Cool, take your time man. ^_^

BTW: If you dont want to have to deleate relationships, etc. You could use aresnic and retire everyone outside of the wwe. Then when you get to the end of the month everyone will be gone. I Dunno if that would be quicker but i think it would. xD

Edited by Speeding

nope basically if you want a better one you would have to make it from scratch, actually here there has been a revival of some of the games, some are reviving the 1990 scenario, some the late 90's if you want some better scenarios

nope basically if you want a better one you would have to make it from scratch, actually here there has been a revival of some of the games, some are reviving the 1990 scenario, some the late 90's if you want some better scenarios

I would make one myself, but where would I find information to base it off of?

Seeing as I just upped this, I may as well include it here.

Arsenic Pack

http://www.mediafire.com/file/oz2idwn1yzz/ArsenicPack.zip

http://rapidshare.com/files/232650126/Arsenic_Pack.zip.html

Contains the following -

Arsenicpe - Change things such as Industry, Sponsers, Money, Image, Training Camp Size, Difficulty, etc.

EWR Editor Version 4.5 - Change almost everything to do with workers, tag teams, titles, money and more.

RosterFix - Make stars on open contracts only have you in their employment list, or emply them to other promotions.

StaffEditor - Change the talent, sex, morale, Booker Yes/No, Position and more of Staff.

Television - Change the television station you have a certain TV show on, the length of the contract, time slot and more. (Well, actually that's about it.)

All have either "Help" or "Read" files inside the programs which can tell you more about each function and how to do them. Enjoy!

I believe the only Arsenic thing it doesn't include is version 4.4 of EWR Editor. Enjoy!

Edited by Douglas

EWR Name Generator, v1.5

Size: <1MB.

Today I've been making a simple Name Generator, which can be used for a variety of purposes, including EWR.

Here is the first version of it (v1.5), and there may be a chance of an update in the coming days or weeks that will add more functionality (with remove duplicate names from the database feature for example) if I can figure out how to do them.

Just simply extract the file and run the .exe file and if all goes to plan, you should be going good!

Anyway, at present, there are only 6 names each in both the male and female first and last name databases, but you can add your own (instructions are given in the program). This is the test data, hence the low name count, but I will be adding more at some point, but it's quite late right now. The name file updates will be released on their own as a program update will not be needed.

It works via the command line, so no fancy graphics. Whilst it may not be fancy looking, it does the job and is extremely lightweight. Also you can save your 'favourite' generated names in an output file for later viewing.

The maximum number of names you can generator in one cycle is 100, but the program will run until you quit it.

If you spot any errors or encounter any, give me a shout. Also, spread the word!

Edited by TheModernWay

EWR Name Generator, v1.5

Size: <1MB.

Today I've been making a simple Name Generator, which can be used for a variety of purposes, including EWR.

Here is the first version of it (v1.5), and there may be a chance of an update in the coming days or weeks that will add more functionality (with remove duplicate names from the database feature for example) if I can figure out how to do them.

Just simply extract the file and run the .exe file and if all goes to plan, you should be going good!

Anyway, at present, there are only 6 names each in both the male and female first and last name databases, but you can add your own (instructions are given in the program). This is the test data, hence the low name count, but I will be adding more at some point, but it's quite late right now. The name file updates will be released on their own as a program update will not be needed.

It works via the command line, so no fancy graphics. Whilst it may not be fancy looking, it does the job and is extremely lightweight. Also you can save your 'favourite' generated names in an output file for later viewing.

The maximum number of names you can generator in one cycle is 100, but the program will run until you quit it.

If you spot any errors or encounter any, give me a shout. Also, spread the word!

Awesome! I'll be hella interested in this when you put out the update with more names. The name generators I find through Google always give me the shittiest names, they're no help at all. Good work.

Awesome! I'll be hella interested in this when you put out the update with more names. The name generators I find through Google always give me the shittiest names, they're no help at all. Good work.

Thanks. Just curious, did you download it and test it with the test data? Just wanna make sure it works with those who don't have some of the same stuff that I have on my computer. (Sometimes releasing just the .exe to my friends on my course with the same programming package has failed, only the whole Visual Studio project worked)

Thanks. Just curious, did you download it and test it with the test data? Just wanna make sure it works with those who don't have some of the same stuff that I have on my computer. (Sometimes releasing just the .exe to my friends on my course with the same programming package has failed, only the whole Visual Studio project worked)

downloaded it, it says the configuration is incorrect?!?!

downloaded it, it says the configuration is incorrect?!?!

I was going to post that,that happened to me too

Ok, thanks guys. It wasn't built correctly for release, so it wouldn't work on PC's without the correct stuff. I just re-built it and checked it on my dad's PC, which hasn't got all that extra stuff and is XP (I'm running Vista) and it works fine.

I've also added first names for the male and female databases, both have about 250 names now. I'll do some surnames now and re-release it as v1.6.

I tried to get the program to check for duplicates in the database files to no avail, so there may be a few duplicates. The program's functionality will remain unchanged.

EWR Name Generator (v1.6)

Size: <1MB

Ok, so this time, all should work fine. Also, the name database's have been completed with over 200 names per male/female first/last name, but as always you can add more yourself. As previously mentioned, there is no duplicate checking, so there may be duplicate names in each of the files.

As always, comments and qualms appreciated.

Is there a data update for a game starting after Survivor Series 2001?

I have the roster update for before the Invasion in April, and after the Invasion in April. But I was wonder if there was one after those dates most namely the Raw after Survivor Series. I have a 2002 update... I'm thinking about starting but I was just hoping for that. I started to redo the Invasion but decided to quit that game.