EWWAREHOUSE.INFO (Archive Online)

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Not exactly. But you don't need to update to them in order to update to july. Just install the july update.

I've been looking for the September 24th, 2006 scenario for a couple of weeks now. I remember it being on EWInvertory, but when I checked back, it was gone. I was looking to start a TNA game right before the debut of Kurt Angle. I downloaded the August scenario & the October scenario, but the September scenario was really on the money. Can anyone help me locate it?

Please & Thank You.

Guest Mr. Potato Head
Nobody would happen to have July 1st 2002 Data would they? I can't seem to find working data close to it

Try the NWATNA Startup, which is from June 2002. Or the 'original data' from June 2002. :)

January 2005 mod anywhere? Sorry if it is in here. I couldn't see it though, because the highest the real scenarios go is up to April 2003 in the EWRinventory.