EWWAREHOUSE.INFO (Archive Online)

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Could somebody tell me exactly what the Gimmick Calculator is? I've never heard of it before.

To put it simple, it's a program where you input the stats of a worker in EWR (the one you want a gimmick recommended to), and it lets you know what gimmicks will work with that particular individual. Really useful in certain situations.

• Like 1

Guest NY Yankees
<br />Anyone know if EWR inventory will be up and running again at some point?<br />
<br /><br /><br />

I just use Eddie G's site because it has everything that EWI had.

ewr.host22.com

The best place to find old EWR scenarios, stat updates, utilities, graphics (not including the most up-to-date worker pics), and even old versions of EWR is EWInventory.

Why is the link broken?

And why is the rum gone?

• Like 4

Just a curiousity question... I took a look at one or two of the pre-2003 historical scenarios and they only seemed to contain the basics - the main promotions and no smaller promotions and no workers outside of the big ones. Are all of them structured like that?

Since EWInventory is down, could somebody help me out?

Looking for the following datas: a 2003 data (the original data could work, I guess. Though most of the stats are off in that, like Ultimo Dragon being a 90 in Technical. And Bradshaw being 40-0-0. Any date would work.), a 2004 data (any month would be fine), and a 2005 data, preferably just after Tag World Gran Prix (CHIKARA's tournament they held in February... so March/April 2005. Obviously with CHIKARA in it. Although, once again, any month is fine, so long as it's 2005.).

Thanks in advance. ^^

Since EWInventory is down, could somebody help me out?

Looking for the following datas: a 2003 data (the original data could work, I guess. Though most of the stats are off in that, like Ultimo Dragon being a 90 in Technical. And Bradshaw being 40-0-0. Any date would work.), a 2004 data (any month would be fine), and a 2005 data, preferably just after Tag World Gran Prix (CHIKARA's tournament they held in February... so March/April 2005. Obviously with CHIKARA in it. Although, once again, any month is fine, so long as it's 2005.).

Thanks in advance. ^^

a couple of pages back...

http://web.archive.org/web/20071018030201/www.ewinventory.com/ew.html