EWWAREHOUSE.INFO (Archive Online)

Guest Mr. Potato Head

This thread was called EWInventory before you started the website, I've got a disclaimer on my website saying I'll gladly take anything off if they want me to take it off.

I'm providing a service for the people, non-profit (which can't be said about your site with your google ads).

In no way am I advertising my site in any of my posts, only in my sig, as is allowed, as stated in the rules.

This thread was called EWInventory before you started the website

You're a fucking idiot. No it wasn't. This was created and pinned solely because it was EWInventory.

I've got a disclaimer on my website saying I'll gladly take anything off if they want me to take it off.

I'm fine with that disclaimer for those members who are no longer with us and may come back to find it. However, for the host of others that are still around... we took the time to ask them and recieve their permission. Including those who do not come to EWB anymore but I have known from my time around them. The disclaimer means nothing if you stole it in the first place, and honestly I just mentioned that because you just ripped your sites content directly from us. You are more than welcome to create your own site, I'm completely ok with that.

I'm providing a service for the people, non-profit (which can't be said about your site with your google ads).

In no way am I advertising my site in any of my posts, only in my sig, as is allowed, as stated in the rules.

It's laughable that you think EWI is running for profit. If we were running from profit we would charge for downloads, which we don't. Google Ads don't mean we run on profit. Those were not even put there by me, but by Blink who graciously hosts us so the .25 cents we might make off of it can go to help pay for the hosting.

And posting a link or telling people to visit your site, or to e-mail you is infact advertising your site. And as I stated. Not the proper place in this thread. Nothing is stopping you from creating a thread for your site and discussing it in there.

Really what's the big deal? He just mentioned that something was available from his site, which seems to be updated more often. I don't see the issue that there is another site having downloads for EWR that is updated more frequently.

Really what's the big deal? He just mentioned that something was available from his site, which seems to be updated more often. I don't see the issue that there is another site having downloads for EWR that is updated more frequently.

Cause he took all the work Biggzy and his cohorts did and uploaded it all himself without credit or permission.

It's a shame that if one person puts in countless hours of work, it means nothing these days on the internet. Imagine if you put a directory together, and someone else ripped it off and took credit for it. How would you feel?

Sorry? Did I take credit for it?

# I repeat, 99% of this stuff I do not own, or have created, and I take NO credit either apart from the hosting them.

EDIT: HUGE UPDATE. CHECK IT OUT NOW!

Edited by Eddie 'AW' G

Sorry? Did I take credit for it?

# I repeat, 99% of this stuff I do not own, or have created, and I take NO credit either apart from the hosting them.

EDIT: HUGE UPDATE. CHECK IT OUT NOW!

:rolleyes:

Listen, as I posted a couple of times above... I didn't care you created your own site. Just don't advertise it in here as it's not for that. The other stuff I mentioned for reference. For you to get all pissy and spout off at the mouth with false information such as EWI running for profit and this thread being created before EWI was asinine.

I'll leave this here for you to read, if you want feel free to PM me, and I'll have a MPH or someone clean this thread up and delete all of this nonsense.

EWI hasn't been updated that much at all.

Last EWR update is July 2008.

However, I could put it on mine if ya want.

Send me a PM if you want.

Listen, whore your website in its own thread, not in here. You already ripped everything down from EWI without asking and uploaded to your own. The only files we have uploaded that are not with permission are old scenarios/updates from members who are no longer around, and even some of them I had contact with in the past. Everything else is up there with permission by the people who created it.

But alas, this is still not the proper place for you to schill your website, create your own thread.

maybe he wouldnt have to whore his website if EWI was updated every once in a while :w00t:

maybe he wouldnt have to whore his website if EWI was updated every once in a while :w00t:

MPH was/is supposed to be in control of updating the EWR portion while I did WMMA/TEW. But since I never bought TEW08 and was on the creative team for both WMMA I fell off the wagon for TEW and then focused on the Tap or Snap series. But as I said, advertising any other site in this thread isn't the proper place to do so.

However, if there was someone out there that was reputable that wanted to update the EWR section, I'd be all for it. Obviously I'm not giving out the FTP details to just anyone so I'd have to know/trust them. Because we are still committed to making this the one-stop-shop for Ryland game downloads.

Edit: I wish I'd have stayed on top of things like the EW section. But I don't play EWR anymore and never venture in here, and the only times in the past two years I've been in here had to do with domain issues, both of which were cleared up quickly. So if anyone wants to hit me up about taking over the EWR section - you can feel free to PM me.

Edited by ACCBiggz