EWWAREHOUSE.INFO (Archive Online)

Guest Mr. Potato Head

There isnt already a data folder. I downloaded the 2000 version unzipped it all that was there was the dat files then i put the dat files into a new folder data clicked the data folder all that is there is the dat files still. what is going wrong here.

Sorry, I'm kind of asuming you have already downloaded EWR yes?

If so, simply move your new DATA folder, the with .dat files from the 2000 scenario in, into the folder that was created when you downloaded EWR, probably called ewr4.2.

This will replace the DATA folder that alrady exists in the ewr4.2 folder, then just run the game normaly.

Just to be clear, the only file that you need to change is the DATA folder, the rest you can keep the same as are already in the ewr4.2 folder.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Jason Boy

This new skin includes

• new buttons
  • New Loading Screens (4) (John Morrison)
  • New Title Screen

Mega Upload: Click Here (Zip) 2.1 mb

If anyone can mirror this, i would appreciate it.

Mirror in RAR is know available

This is a preview:

Loading Screens

EWR_Set01_01.jpgEWR_Set01_02.jpgEWR_Set01_03.jpgEWR_Set01_04.jpg

Title Screen

EWR_Title.jpg

If you want any in the future, tell me and I'll create one for you. Any feedback will be great.

Smackdown vs Raw Screen

This set of Loading Screens have 1 Jeff Hardy and 1 Rock/ Steve Austin and 1 Rey Mysterio/Undertaker.

There are also new sets of Buttons and a title screen which is shown below. Unfortunatly it is only in RAR but their is a free program which uncompressses the folder

Title Screen Preview

Click Here to Download it (RAR) (2.29 Mb)

Moments in History Skin

I just created a new loading screen and gfx set. The skin is based on WWE and Wrestlemania 25 (Moments in History). The file contains a title screen, a back and 5 loading screens, there is also the original loading screen and buttons along with a wwe back and a all promotions back

The Loading Screen Contains 1 John Cena/ Kane

4 Wrestlemania Screens

1 Original Screen

It is only available in RAr but in a few hours, I will have it in zip.

Click Here to download it (RAR 2.99 MB)

I used to have a really good scenario that had a lot of puro guys as well american and lucha wrestlers. I haven't been able to find it though. The version I had was just before matt sydel/evan borne left RoH. I think there were newer versions though. I really liked this one because personally I know the roasters of indy and japanese companies better than I know the WWE.

*I have tried this already, but could not complete it because the promotionspart of the editor got corrupted, disabling me from finishing.

Could anybody take Bill's latest data, May 2009, and cut it down so its just WWE and just WWE Superstars, separated by the three brands? Heres what I'm requesting:

-Only 3 promotions in game: WWE: RAW, WWE: SMACKDOWN, and Extreme Championship Wrestling

-Only currently signed WWE Superstars are in the game, signed to their respective brands, on written contracts, so no free agents/other workers exist

-Staff and trainers divided evenly among the 3 promotions

-Vince McMahon owns Raw, Shane McMahon owns Smackdown, and Stephanie McMahon owns ECW

-Development territories for each are all Florida Championship Wrestling

-Developmental superstars are all signed to open contracts on all 3 brands

-1 TV show per brand, as in real life

Thanks in advance :)

Edited by *Delirious*

*I have tried this already, but could not complete it because the promotionspart of the editor got corrupted, disabling me from finishing.

Could anybody take Bill's latest data, May 2009, and cut it down so its just WWE and just WWE Superstars, separated by the three brands? Heres what I'm requesting:

-Only 3 promotions in game: WWE: RAW, WWE: SMACKDOWN, and Extreme Championship Wrestling

-Only currently signed WWE Superstars are in the game, signed to their respective brands, on written contracts, so no free agents/other workers exist

-Staff and trainers divided evenly among the 3 promotions

-Vince McMahon owns Raw, Shane McMahon owns Smackdown, and Stephanie McMahon owns ECW

-Development territories for each are all Florida Championship Wrestling

-Developmental superstars are all signed to open contracts on all 3 brands

-1 TV show per brand, as in real life

Thanks in advance :)

I think that would be a cool project. I doubt anyone would do it though. But I'd like that as well.

Just to let everybody know, considering ewinventory.com has not been updated in some time.

I'm making a new version :)