3. Johnny Thunders and the Heartbreakers

4. The Controllers

5. Iggy and the Stooges

6. No Alternative

7. Black Sabbath

8. Reagan Youth

9. Chuck Berry

10. The Mentors

Not a ton of changes, the Controllers, Mentors, Reagan Youth, and Johnny Thunders were bumped.

1. Muse

2. Metallica

3. Foo Fighters

4. Rage Against The Machine

5. Queens of The Stone Age

6. Avenged Sevenfold

7. System Of A Down

8. The Gaslight Anthem

9. Alkaline Trio

10. Guns 'n' Roses

I just wondering, since some people have voted for Chris Cornell, does at least a point or two go towards Audioslave/Soundgarden/Temple of the Dog too? I mean, I'd understand if it wasn't, being more time comsuming and that votings well underway and all, but the way I'd see it possibly is a vote for Cornell is not just his solo stuff, but his whole sha-bang. For that matter, the same would apply for John Lennon, Paul McCartney and anyone else in a similar situation.

PS. I wish I had room to put QOTSA in my list, put they just won't fit in. Damn. Oh well.

I just wondering, since some people have voted for Chris Cornell, does at least a point or two go towards Audioslave/Soundgarden/Temple of the Dog too? I mean, I'd understand if it wasn't, being more time comsuming and that votings well underway and all, but the way I'd see it possibly is a vote for Cornell is not just his solo stuff, but his whole sha-bang. For that matter, the same would apply for John Lennon, Paul McCartney and anyone else in a similar situation.

PS. I wish I had room to put QOTSA in my list, put they just won't fit in. Damn. Oh well.

You get 10 spots for voting. If someone wants all of Cornell's bands mentioned, then they have 10 spots to fit them in. A vote for "Chris Cornell" is a vote for anything released under that name, and not anything released under the Soundgarden name, or Audioslave, or what have you.

At least, that's what makes sense.

A vote for Cornell is a vote for Cornell, and all material released by him as a solo artist. Voting for the whole 'shabang' is fucking ridiculous, as it goes from your top 10 bands to like top 15/20+ with ease. And it can get fucking ridiculous. Those people who have voted for punk-rock bands, where at some point basically everyone has played in about 3/4 side projects, it's going to be fucking ridiculous. Where does it end?

I said "Fucking Ridiculous" far too much, haha.

There's a couple of exceptions I'm taking into consideration to this rule. Ben Folds is a prime example, as I'm really not sure if Ben Folds/Ben Folds Five stuff should be counted together or seperately, as basically both could be lumped together as Ben and a 'revolving door' of musicians, and there's very little differentiating between their works. I think last time I treated them together, so I'm not sure.

Edited by YI