Futurama Favorite Character

9 to 5

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zapp wins for being the most quotable character on the entire show.

"In the game of chess, you can never let your adversary see your pieces."

"I have made it with a woman. Inform the men."

How can you not love The Zapper!

Edited by Cap'n Kanebeard

Up until recently I used to like everyone but Hermes and Amy. Now I find Hermes nigh-on Godly. Although the Professor's probably the all-time favourite.

Bender's good, but I find an awful lot of his jokes fall incredibly flat, and he's too obvious a lot of the time. Zoidberg is fun, but a bit of a one-trick pony - too much of a joke character, whilst the others have more in the way of personality to build their jokes upon. Fry's pretty unique in that he's a central character that's just as good for comedy as the supporting cast, if not better.

Zapp's brilliant in that he's used just enough to be familiar, but not so much that he gets old. As such he's fantastic.

I could list the strong points of Futurama characters for days, it would much easier for me to say "everybody but Amy. And Leela's not great either."

Zoidberg is basically the Ralph Wiggum of Futurama. He was hilarious until everyone started overrating him and now he's nowhere near what he once was (though he's still funnier than fucking Ralph, ugh).

Zoidberg, Morbo and Lrrr are my three favourites, the fact that Morbo and Lrrr have almost the exact same voice might have something to do with that :shifty:

THIS IS MORBO

THIS IS LRRR

THIS IS THE HORRIBLE GELATINOUS BLOB

That being said, Zapp. "Call me cocky, but if there's an alien out there I can't kill, I haven't met him and killed him yet!"

Zoidberg, Morbo and Lrrr are my three favourites, the fact that Morbo and Lrrr have almost the exact same voice might have something to do with that :shifty:

THIS IS MORBO

THIS IS LRRR

THIS IS THE HORRIBLE GELATINOUS BLOB

That being said, Zapp. "Call me cocky, but if there's an alien out there I can't kill, I haven't met him and killed him yet!"

But HG Blob has a wail to him as well as a 'fat cheeks' sound, so it's very different, Morbo and Lrrr's only difference is the pitch.

Zap and Scruffy have always been of my favorite characters. And I can't remember his name, but the robot cop that talks like Shaft..

*Doorbell rings, Proffesor answers the door revealing a poor Zap and Kiff*

Proffesor: Who goes there?!

Zap: It's just a lowly hobo with nowhere to go and nowhere to turn who's lost all his money and all his worldly possessions only to hit rock bottom.... *picks his head up and holds his chest* and his commanding officer.

*Kiff looks up like wtf*

I find the most erotic part of a woman is the boobies.

...I just read that as "the most esoteric part of a woman" o_O

If I don't make it through this, tell my wife...hello.

'Sir do you think they're lauching attack?'

'I'm not sure, but my gut says, maybe.'

That was an awesome episode

Leela: What are their names?

Bender: Kids have names?

Orphan: My name is Nina, this is Albert-

Bender: -And from now on you're all named Bender Jr.

Gotta love Bender. But I think everyone is great.

Oh Morbo.

Morbo's wife is adjusting his tie.

Morbo: Stop it, stop it. It's fine. I will destroy you!

Edited by Vitamin E