Heroes: Broken Time

Okay.. I have this big ass "Previously on Heroes" description post that I was going to put in here as a backstory and teaser for this game which is broken down in two seperate threads.

Unfortunately, I had to clear something with RW and am waiting on his response before I green light the second helping, so no backstory till I hear the all's clear.

For now I'm taking sign-ups for Season 1 of the game, and need about twenty people for it, if RW responds accordingly sign ups for Season 2 will be edited into this post.

Season 1 In List:

1. FD (if he wants in)

2. Ruki

3. Huss Delgado

4. TGC

5. Evafreak

6. Katsuya

7. Pris

8. TRW

9. GoGo

10. -A-

11. SRR

12. D-Day

13. Slogger

14. Justblaze

15. Sousa

16. Ace

17. Blehschmidt

18. Gamemaster

19. Little Daniel

20. Winter-F'n-Sun

21. Pesci

22. Split Second

23. Essa

Edited by Pleatherface

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in. Hopefully, whoever gets Sylar will announce himself like a total idiot again.

God, that was amazing. We can give guys like Evafreak or justblaze all the shit we want, but that was the single worst mafia performance of all time.

I'm in. Hopefully, whoever gets Sylar will announce himself like a total idiot again.

God, that was amazing. We can give guys like Evafreak or justblaze all the shit we want, but that was the single worst mafia performance of all time.

Second. The only one that comes close is Melkon, and even that was more because Rashid looked at his PM rather than Melkon announcing he was the fucking serial killer