EVANESCENCE Singer To Perform On 'The Tonight Show With Jay Leno' - Oct. 8, 2008

K

EVANESCENCE singer Amy Lee will perform "Sally's Song", her contribution to the recently released CD collection "Nightmare Revisited", on the October 13 episode of NBC-TV's "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno". The disc, which contains reworked songs from the soundtrack to Tim Burton's 1993 movie "The Nightmare Before Christmas", follows a 2006 update to the film's soundtrack that included cuts by FALL OUT BOY and PANIC AT THE DISCO. Lee stated in a recent online posting, "Tim will be up there with me. I hope you enjoy the song. I can't wait to hear what you think!"

For those of you in North America, "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" airs on the NBC network at 11:35 (Pacific and Eastern) and 10:35 (Central). For those of you outside of these viewing areas, check your local listings.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermo...wsitemID=106468

pfaltzgraff_folk_art_made_in_usa_honey_pot_with_lid_P0000075108S0422T2.jpg

edit how did this honeypot get here i am not good with computers

• Like 3

Oh, it's October. Must be time to trot out the Nightmare Before Christmas special edition DVDs and have everyone do their own little interpretation of the songs from the movie. Grrrrrrreat.

Could be worse, you could be one of those fucksticks who has a Jack Skellington tattoo, just cus Davey Havok does or it's your favourite movie cus you're such a tortured soul :crying:

I didn't say it's not, it's just mildly irritating that at the same time eeeeevery year it gets trotted out again for another "special edition" DVD and a dozen shitty mallgoth bands decide it's totally hip to cover songs from the film (usually raping the songs in the process).

• 4 years later...

Could be worse, you could be one of those fucksticks who has a Jack Skellington tattoo, just cus Davey Havok does or it's your favourite movie cus you're such a tortured soul http://www.ewbattleground.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/crying.gif

I really hope Mrs. Summ doesn't see that post... :shifty: