True Blood

zero

Wow, so many storylines going on at the moment, and they are now crossing each other as always, it's getting good. I have one thing to nitpick about though;

Why didn't the vampires just go up behind Antonia and all attack her at ones? Is she really that powerful that she can withstand like 7 vampires at once? Why didn't Pam help Eric, she has his blood, she can feel when he's in danger. Just doesn't make sense the fog disoriented them that much.

Another Episode with Sookie doing barly anything besides fucking. :pervert: I even forgot i alreay wrote that last week, but it realy benifits the show wen she dos as little as possible. Bill is a way stronger character without her being the center of his atention... but you can already see how the wolf story starts to suffer, wich is a bit sad. (i am also very sad that the new pack gets reduced to wild beast criminals again, i guess it will take a turn to Alcide becomming their alpha).

It´s realy strange that the fairy stuff has never come up again, maybe it will return as some kind of clifhanger? The Season is almost don, is it?

Jessica is by far the most interesting character... the love triangle she has going on besides the vampire politics is so much more well don than all the mindless lusting everyone did for Sook in the first cupple of seasons. (Y)

• 2 weeks later...

So... Fairies are back in now? If their role is a major one that is resolved in the finale then Im most likely going to find it a stupid addition to the season, unless they go all out with it, since they really didnt do anything with it this season. More 'Sookie cannot control these strange new powers' than anything.

If they save the bulk of the fairy stuff for next season and just have the fairies get a set-up next week, which Im hoping they do, then alright.

Fucking Eric :(. I hope Pam doesnt end up trying to kill Eric or try killing Sookie only to be killed by Eric or some deal.

All in all the episode was alright for the majority but nice in some spots. Im really loving Jesus added to the show. Glad Jason didnt die as I was fearing that is what was going to happen.

The Marnie stuff ended a bit anti-climatic for me. There was a lot of steam behind it with her being able to control the vampires, but then it became "oh this dead womans spirit doesnt want to be here anymore but Marnie forces her and then Marnie gets shot." Now they continue it by having Marnie's spirit take over Lafeyette, which I AM looking forward to just to see what the hell happens and see how good he pulls it off, but still. Not as interested in the whole witch thing as I could have been.

I'm not too keen on Jesus and I find myself hoping he eventually gets killed off. That said, he has at least brought something to the show, that something being some crazy ass shit, so I guess that's a plus.

Really excited to see where they're going with Sam and Alcide after what happened in last nights episode, I'm actually quite surprised by that killing.

Jessica/Jason is probably my favorite thing right now and I hope it continues into next season.

And of course, Pam is still fucking awesome. I'll be pissed if they even considered killing her off. Shits going to kick off real bad in the finale it would seem, pumped to see what they leave us with going into the next season.

I don't like the medium bullshit, that's all I don't like about Jesus. It feels like since he came along with the magic, Lafyette's stories have turned shitty. Once that's over with, I'll be more fond of him, I do like the crazy demon magic stuff, that's pretty cool. I'd like to see them turn that up to 10 and go crazy with him.

Awesome episode. Fuck the return of Fairies though.

Wow. What the fuck happened?

I thought there was a lot of potential for this season and for the most part it has been good/really good. Granted the whole Fairies thing seemed as a meaningless plot device to end last season and begin this season since they had pretty much zero impact, but Im expecting them to play out better for the next season.

But really, tonights episode seemed more like "guess the past cast" than anything else. The grandmother thing seemed shoved in out of nowhere, as did Rene (though really, I was quite glad to see him back), and the Reverend... I dont know.

I dont think anything really good came from this episode... Oh, wait. Tara getting shot had me raising my arms in the air. Sadly I expect them to pull some shit where she ends up surviving.

Other than that, though, I feel this finale was more a waste of time than anything. The only reason I am looking forward to the next season, outside of it simply being True Blood, is to see just what the hell they plan on doing to make up for this episode and to see how they explain everything they decided to throw in; not really because the finale has me excitedly waiting to see an explanation.

Well I'll be the exact opposite, because I thought it was fucking outstanding. It took a while to build, but that final ten minutes was just wow.

Also, am I wrong in thinking that the Alcide stuff was finding that Russel is back? If so, that's pretty god damn awesome and is going to set up for some real crazy stuff.

I don't see the problem, there's so much stuff going on right now and the possibilities for next season are just endless. Everybody pretty much has a story running and they've set up numerous stuff for the next season.

Tara getting shot dead? Holy shit. I'm not so sure that it'll stay like that, but if it does, then wow.

And to cap it all off, Steve is back and I'm wondering where the hell they're going with that next season.

Overall, I loved this season. Had it's twists and it's turns and continued to do what it does so well and that is surprise and shock. Next season has the potential to be the best so far based on how much they've got going, it's going to be a long wait, but it's shaping up to be pretty incredible. Oh and poor Pam :(

Edited by JohnnyPerfect

If you consider how the grandmother died in Season one Tara prittymuch has to stay dead. (if she is, they could just cut to her being half dead and some fairy stuff happening, and you know they will)

I was surprised that they did not bring the fairys back for more than some fucking, kind of a realy slow build to... something if you cinsider that russel will be back fairly soon.

I also hate sookie with such passion, she is the dead to all story... last week wen she reentert the mainplot and Bill and Eric imediatly offered to killthemselfs, fuck you writing team, fuck all of you. Have her be naked and pointless again, thank you.

Also, i think this was the first flash of Jessica nipples i belive, but this dos not save the show from sookie being a dumbass! :D

Now, I'm neither a lady or gay, but how anyone could pick Bill or Eric over Alcide is beyond me.

So, the ending. Fairies? Shitty, as we expected. I get the feeling either they toned back this series once they realized how poorly the fans reacted to them and are either cutting them out entirely or trying to figure out a way to make the cool before they bring them back.

Bill and Eric Vs. The Authority? Eh. Why? What have they even done, really? Why is there an order out on there heads? It seems like a retarded story because the only logical way they could survive is if they go on the run, which isn't going to happen, so it'll probably end up like another of True Bloods stories that get resolved in like two episodes and never mentioned again. See: Werepanthers.

I'm glad Debbie is finally dead, but I feel that scene should've happened a lot earlier, or there should have been some kind of fight between her and Alcide, because I'd mostly forgotten about her.

I really don't know if I care that Russell is back. Sure, he was an awesome villain, but I don't really feel the need for more of him. I'd rather they go in a different direction and bring in a new monster next series.

But hey, TARA IS DEAD :D

Thank the fucking lord.

Now, I'm neither a lady or gay, but how anyone could pick Bill or Eric over Alcide is beyond me.

So, the ending. Fairies? Shitty, as we expected. I get the feeling either they toned back this series once they realized how poorly the fans reacted to them and are either cutting them out entirely or trying to figure out a way to make the cool before they bring them back.

Bill and Eric Vs. The Authority? Eh. Why? What have they even done, really? Why is there an order out on there heads? It seems like a retarded story because the only logical way they could survive is if they go on the run, which isn't going to happen, so it'll probably end up like another of True Bloods stories that get resolved in like two episodes and never mentioned again. See: Werepanthers.

I'm glad Debbie is finally dead, but I feel that scene should've happened a lot earlier, or there should have been some kind of fight between her and Alcide, because I'd mostly forgotten about her.

I really don't know if I care that Russell is back. Sure, he was an awesome villain, but I don't really feel the need for more of him. I'd rather they go in a different direction and bring in a new monster next series.

But hey, TARA IS DEAD :D

Thank the fucking lord.

I too was happy, until I realized that her cousin is now a medium. So she ain't going anywhere.

Edited by KingofTheWorld

Initial Reaction - YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! TARA GOT GOT!!! FINALLY!!

Upon Relection - Fuck. With our luck she'll probably be brought back somehow...

Overall I thought the episode was 'meh' and rather I am more psyched about next season than anything that happened this season (sans Tara getting her head blown off). They set up so many awesome things for next season -

Vampire Newlin vs. Jason - Plus you know Jason vs. Hoyt can't possibly be over, right?

Jess banging the shit out of Jason and then biting the shit out of all of Louisiana?

What the fuck is going to happen with Lafayette?

Sam and the Wolves continue

Russell back

Whatever is up with Terry (Can we please get some more Rene hauntings?)

Is Pam gonna come after Sookie?

And I haven't even mentioned Alcide, Bill, Eric, or Sookie's potential storylines

Edited by Ron

I just get the feeling that next year will have something to do with zombies. Everyone that reappeared had gotten killed previously right? Wouldn't that be the easiest way to bring them all back? Plus with Zombies, headshots are permanent so Tara stays dead.