True Blood

zero

Needs more Gary Cole.

Still don't give a shit about the fairies though.

I like how the hotel carring boy was there just to be owned and forgotten again. They should bring him back like that every now and than.

I thought all in all the Episode tried to be to much of a shocker, a bit like a vince russo wcw show... BAM you dident see that comming! BAM you dident see that comming! BAM you dident see that comming! BAM you dident see that comming! (...) BAM you dident see that comming! BAM you dident see that comming! Cliffhanger.

It´s so much i don´t even want to start making point after point after point. I think at least some consistansy would have been good... but maybe what they build of this sort of "reastart" will do lots of good in the long run.

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

Managed to watch the first two episodes.

Episode 2 spoiler;

Wow, what the fuck happened to Eric? It seems these witches have something over vampires and now he has no idea who he is. I like it though. It seems like gradually, Bill has turned heel while Eric is now playing the babyface ...so to speak. shifty.gif

Really loved the opener. Seeing Andy going from an alcoholic to a guy who needs his V fix is hilarious.

Can't wait for episode 3.

Okay. This season is going to be worth it just for the way last nights episode ended.

Sookie: "You just killed my fairy godmother!"

Eric: "..........sorry." *apologetic smile with blood around his mouth*

Im definitely loving the whole Eric not remembering anything part of the season. Him and Sookie last night made for some good scenes.

I think having Sookie's fairy godmother reveal that she was around in the pilot when Sookie threw the chain at that guy is a bit of a cop out, though. That and Tara still being around would be my only complaints for the episode.

Im still trying to be patient in seeing what exactly they do with Jason. Surely they cant just kill him off?

Yeah, another really good episode. Preferred the two before it, but still, great as usual. The Jason stuff has me really interested just to see where they're going with this, because I really haven't got a clue.

Also, they've taken such a different direction with Bill, which I wasn't too sure about at first, but again, I'm really interested to see where it's going to lead. That's just another thing True Blood does so well, it rarely goes down the obvious root of what you was expecting to kick start things.

Certainly getting the feeling that shit is about to kick off real soon though. And I've never been one of the Tara haters, but fuck did I want Pam to tear her to shreds. Pam is awesome, simple as.

Almost had a mental breakdown when I thought they were going to kill Pam at the end :(

Yet another great episode. I'm so intrigued to see where this Jason stuff is leading to and whether they're going to pull the trigger on him becoming a 'panther'. And seriously, Eric gets more awesome with every episode.

• 2 weeks later...

Christ, how many fucking times are they going to try and get us sympathy for Tara by making her help the fucking bad guys? Mass fucking genocide? Yeah, that's a real fucking lovely thing to do. No wonder none of her friends give a shit about her. God, I've never hated a character this fucking much.

Just finished the episode. If Tara just got Jess killed, I really fucking hope they kill her as soon as fucking possible.

• Like 1

Yeah... Even when Tara was doing the noble thing and telling whatshername to shove off so as to not put her in danger, the fact that it was Tara still made me hate her. She gets her ass in so much trouble so often and acts like she is an innocent victim or something. Never have I wanted someone to die than when Pam had Tara around the throat. Shame.

I dont think Jessica is dead. I think what will happen is obvious.

Jason ends up shooting the guard and saves her at the last second. No way would they kill off Jason AND Jess at once.

Oh, and return of tit shot from Anna Paquin :wub:

Yeah, Hooray for the return of naked Anna Paquin. I'll never get tired of that.

The worst thing about Tara is that they try and justify it as being the victim... but I don't care how much of a victim you are, fucking genocide is NOT acceptable.

I've never hated a character this fucking much.

Just finished the episode. If Tara just got Jess killed, I really fucking hope they kill her as soon as fucking possible.

This. So many times, this. They should've just make Tara stay the hell away after season 3 and everyone would've been happy, now we won't be until she's dead. Easily the worst character in the show. Jessica on the other hand... :wub:

Edited by The Sandman

That pretty much sums it up. They can make her act noble, act like a victim, act heroic, and act tough, but she'll always be an annoying little twat that needs to be killed off. She adds nothing to the show and if the scenes she is in were either cut or reshot without her, the show wouldnt suffer at all.

Oh yes, Jessica. How they've made her so awesome despite her feeling like a one off character upon her debut is quite satisfying.

Edited by Vitamin E

The show works a lot better wen Sooky is reduced to tits.

It´s so sad that the clifhangers this show had make it very obvius that jessica will not die...

I think tara is boring aswell, but her motivation is ok (personal as well as injected by the witch).