True Blood

zero

Oh jesus, it´s the battle of stackhouses now wen it comes to being stoopid.... for once a clifhanger that seems like it could be more than something that concludes in lame.

I feel the show is a lot stronger this season, the less focus on the Bill+Sookie Love smunz the better it gets. It would actualy be awsome if Bill would just die but i highly doubt thats going to happen. I figgure it would be to lame for him to just be able to get up and Save Sookie (even though, with him wanting to die and shit maybe he has more power than you would guess... still lame)... so i predicte eric to flash up.

Tara seems to be awfully weak and non high for someone who dranke Vampire blood. I hope her "loveinterest" did not survive because the head was not cut of or some bullshit. What the hell was going on with that anyway...?

YES! THAT was the badass Tara I've been waiting to return. That was a brilliant episode, which runs things up nicely to head towards the conclusion.

Jason continues to be an idiot, but in the most charming way possible. I loved it when he slapped that guy on the ass before making him get out in the car. It was such a douche thing to do, but it totally fit the situation with Jason just being a dick to appease his earlier failings.

The dog fighting thing is a really great twist to Sam's family. I really like that angle and I can't wait to see if Joe-Lee's mindgames are going to pay off with Tommy.

Agh, far too much going on for me to enthuse about, but suffice to say that if they ever wanted to make an episode which entirely focussed on Arlene and Jessica's odd-couple pairing, I'd be more than happy.

So suddenly everyone forgets what vampires are like, in the episode. Tara bludgeons whats his name in the skull with a mace, then leaves him, instead of actually killing him, then Sookie cries and thinks Bill is dead when his body is still fucking there!

OMG!

Otherwise, good episode, as they always are.

So suddenly everyone forgets what vampires are like, in the episode. Tara bludgeons whats his name in the skull with a mace, then leaves him, instead of actually killing him, then Sookie cries and thinks Bill is dead when his body is still fucking there!

I think caving a vampire's skull in would probably have the same effect as decapitation... unless they're planning on bringing Franklin back, which wouldn't surprise me.

And I would guess a vampire could die if you drained them of their blood, but I'm not sure how that works in the True Blood mythos.

The only show that's ever really talked about that is Buffy, which I remember Spike said something like they become walking skeletons. Wouldn't surprise me if TB had something to that effect. Maybe not actual skeletons, but really fucking skinny and weak. Think Christian Bale in The Machinst. >_>

Also I'm calling it now that Franklin survived. He's far too much of a nasty piece of work to have died from that. I rekon we'll see him return later on. Maybe with like a bandaged head or a really scarred half of his face.

She should've used the battle axe to cut his fucking head off, but we'll just chalk it up to Tara being a dumbass. I'm kinda hoping by the end of the season, she gets turned into a vampire, because season 2 pretty much ruined the character.

Now that's how you do a badass episode. Tara fucking up Franklin was a nice surprise, that Mace did some real work on the guys head. He's totally not dead though, he's far too cool of a character to be taken out by Tara. I think turning her would be interesting because she's not really interesting any other way. A bloodthirsty Tara running around fucking people up might be more fun.

As for Sam, the dog fighting thing was a good twist but I'm thinking that theres going to be more to this. Maybe its shifter vs. shifter dog fighting or something.

I was hoping Franklin would have turned Tara into a vamp this episode. Sadly, no :(. I could see them bringing Franklin back, though, with the whole his head wasnt cut off or something shtick. I wouldnt really mind it either if it means him keeping Tara tied up the majority of the time. Most I have ever enjoyed her.

Have to admit, on one hand Im disappointed that the werewolves in True Blood are nothing more than lapdogs for the vamps and are coming off as "WE NEED V PLEASE!" rather than any sort of badass characters, but on the other Im glad that it is for a much bigger storyline.

We also need more Jessica/Arlene and Jason/Andy interactions.

Oddly, despite them being hyped for this series, I don't think we'll see much badassness from them until Series 4 when Alcide becomes a regular. I think once he gets involved with all of Sookies business back in Bon Temps (I'm assuming he'll end up there somehow when the series ends) and starts his own side story he'll become to Series 4 what Andy was to Series 2.

Speaking of Andy, it saddens me that he's taking a bit of back seat now. I hope that we start up with more of Jason and Andy as cops. I get the feeling Jason will abuse his power/be a terrible cop and Andy will be the one to catch all the heat for it.

I think this season just keeps getting better and better and better with each episode.

It amazes me at the talent on this show. Even though I knew full well Sookie would be fine and live, they had me worried. That is the sign of not only the excellent writing but the cast as well.

I love The King. He is an awesome villain. Way more interesting that Mary Anne or Marianne or whatever.

Franklin did not dissolve into a puddle of intestines, clothing, and blood, so I am sure he will be back. I hope he fucking guts Tara this time. God damn do I hate that whiny, pathetic, boring bitch of a character.

I like the Sam character, but it never fails that I find his stories the least interesting if they do not connect with the main arcs of the show. Although I have a feeling that this is all some giant con on the part of his whole family.

Alcide is a great character addition this year as well.

I have no idea what Sookie's cousin had to say, but I think that her connection to The Queen will be a rather large one, and I think that Bill knows of it.

Next week looks epic!

• Like 1

Anyone notice Bill's lack of lighting on fire after sucking Sookie nearly dry? Perhaps this is the big secret to her that would make her seem so valuable?

Totally. I'm calling it now, Sookie can turn a Vampire into a daywalker.

bill-sookie-true-blood-true-love-292x300.jpg

What? Bill Compton is evolving!

bill_compton_stephen_moyer.jpg

Congratulations! Your Bill Compton evolved into Blade!

47.jpg

You know I saw it and forgot all about that. But didn't he feed a little too much on Sookie in the past? I mean not that bad obviously.

Yeah he has but from his reaction it obviously wasn't something that a vampire could "sense" or whatever so I'm guessing even when he has had a bit to much to drink of Sookie's blood he hasn't ventured out into the sunlight on his own.