True Blood

zero

Now that was more like it. Fun, entertaining and interesting all the same time. I'm still not sold on the werewolves, but I guess if they're putting them across as more like weak animals that aren't much of a threat alone, but when organised by someone higher on the food chain they become dangerous, then I can kind of get behind it. I was just hoping for more Underworld style, but then... without Michael Sheen they wouldn't be half as awesome.

I like the new vampire. I hope he sticks around for a while to be awesome before killing Terra in a bloody fashion. He reminds me of a taller Callum Blue.

Looks like they may be keeping with some of the books storylines still.

Hopefully cat eating Bubba has a good role. He at least needs to make an appearance.

Not sure what to make of Sam's parents?

Wonder if the new vamp will be Tara's new guy. Hopefully he rips out her throat and soon. Also was he looking for info on Sookie or was he looking to see what info Bill had on the Queen?

Thinking that woman Jason saw in the woods might end up turning him into a were(if it keeps like the books) Hopefully they won't follow that as I like whats happening between Jason and Andy. Doubt it will last long because Jason is already getting jealous of all the attention Andy s getting.

They should lock Tara's mom up with Lafeyette's mom.

I'd love to see Terry snap and go bat-shit insane on some werewolves.

...so Jason became a were in the books? Aww man, that's something I didn't see coming. :(

It's actually not a Werewolf but something similar apparently. I wouldn't worry about it though, I recall Alan Ball saying that wasn't one of his plans somewhere in an interview. Or he hinted at it. The Jason in the books is totally different to the TV one, the TV one wouldn't really fit as a Werewolf. Book Jason is a total cunt.

Awesome episode again. The Jason stuff has me the most excited, I'm hoping they do something big with him.

Not to sound like a dick, but damn with the book talks and spoilers. Just to ask nicely, any chance you could spoiler tag them and give a little notice? Sorry if I sound like a nob, I've just been reading the first book and plan on eventually getting through the rest as well as the show itself of course :(

Edited by JohnnyPerfect

I'm pretty sure the "vampire" who rocked up at Merlot's is not a vampire. I think he is a werewolf. I believe the camera pan down to show the boots, and how they are the same as the boots found earlier, is to show us that.

Just speculation~!

I'm pretty sure the "vampire" who rocked up at Merlot's is not a vampire. I think he is a werewolf. I believe the camera pan down to show the boots, and how they are the same as the boots found earlier, is to show us that.

Just speculation~!

Apart from the whole, he had fangs bit and drunk a True Blood. tongue.gif

New episode was fairly awesome, this is the True Blood I love, the one that keeps me coming back for more.

I'm really not fond of Bill going bad though. I don't even really get it, it seems so out of character that he'd be forced into believing that his love for Sookie is hopeless after so little convincing. The sex scene at the end was insane though. I like Alcide and Franklin gets cooler as each episode goes by.

I'm not sure what to think about bill giving up so quickly. From what I watched I'm guessing he's trying to convince everyone that he's going to leave sookie so they don't come after her but then he hooked up with the maker chick so I'm not sure. That scene was crazy though.