True Blood

zero

No way does "Bullshit, god has horns!" hold up at all against "Hey! I know that pig!" :P

Seriously awesome episode, cannot wait to see Evan Rachel Wood on next weeks and man, it's all coming together perfectly. Jason becoming a useful member of the team was balls to the walls awesome and the moments at Sookies house were mental. It was really one of those "GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE!" moments for me. I'm expecting to see a bit more of Eric in the episodes to come, just so he can save her and get a little glory for himself. I reckon that the next episode will be the end of it all and the final episode will be "the calm" so to say, where everyone tries to pick up the pieces of their lives. (And obviously it'll end with a cliffhanger, and if it's going the way of the books, it should be one hell of a "...wtf?" one.)

• Like 1

This was a good episode. I don´t know about your clifhanger love though. My version dos not have comercial breaks but as far as the episode ending ones i have gotten used to em being pritty lame and forced. So now bill is at "the queens" and she has blood dripping from her toe. Big fucking deal, it will turn out she is eating. Heeehaw.

Could have don without that, there is enough stuff going on to make me come back next week.

This was a good episode. I don´t know about your clifhanger love though. My version dos not have comercial breaks but as far as the episode ending ones i have gotten used to em being pritty lame and forced. So now bill is at "the queens" and she has blood dripping from her toe. Big fucking deal, it will turn out she is eating. Heeehaw.

Could have don without that, there is enough stuff going on to make me come back next week.

You really are just trying to find things to not like about the show aren't you? >_>

Except it is. Maybe it isnt the kind of cliffhanger that makes you go "HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK IS GONNA HAPPEN?!" all the time, but the cliffhangers DO have the "HOLY SHIT I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL NEXT WEEK TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS!" effect. I dont see how the episode endsing can be deemed lame or forced. The progression of every episode seems very fluid and the endings for every episode don't come off as JUST adding in "shockaw!" moment just for the sake of it like some shows do.

Is Bill walking in on The Queen with blood dripping from her toe a big deal? Will it turn out to be anything more than, as you said, her just feeding? Probably not, but the moments the episodes ends is perfect as it keeps you addicted and not wanting to wait an entire week. Like I said, it isn't really about the "I DONT KNOW WHATS GONNA HAPPEN!" reaction with some of the cliffhangers, but more for the "FUCK I DONT WANNA WAIT A WEEK TO SEE IT UNFOLD!" reaction.

I don´t know. I am more exited about whats going to happen in the parts of the story that i am interested in. A good clifhanger is ok (e.g. the Suicide Bombing two weeks ago) but in cases like this week or... i belive three weeks ago... wen Jason was "shot" seem just unnecesary. There was enough good stuff going on and instead of going with that (like Jason fighting with the bloond chick and the last thing being him getting to know that they know/got Sookie = in my eyes much better than him getting shot.)

In other Episodes. Like Episode two of this season. Who actualy belived the lame build up that Bill aactualy might kill this famely? Or Godric all of the sudden just being there aswell as Bills maker walking by the door... thats not very good or needed.

Good stuff, like i said, the bombing, LaFajet being traped in the Lair or the Bloond Waitres whos name i have forgoten having scars on her back.

Personaly, i am a fan of conclusions. Like Godric last week.

And like i said, season two got a lot better (overall). I don´t have the season one Episodes on my HD anymore, but i remember a lot more eye roling on these Clifhangers.

I said commercial breaks by mistake, because I download the shows and I forgot that it was an HBO show there for a moment.. so change commerical breaks to; they cut away from scenes at the EXACT right time.. little pieces of the story are distributed correctly if not evenly throughout the whole show and that's awesome.

As was last nights episode.. but holy FUCK was it over with quick.. or at least it felt like that, due to the PURE AWESOMEONESS of it. Jason was a badass in this episode and it was good seeing Andy being useful\funny as well instead of just a dick. Can't WAIT to see Mary-Anne get her come-uppance though.

Sookie is more powerful than she knows I just wonder what she is capable of. yeah I agree on Terry It was good to see his military side come out. I wonder when Maryanne is gone will he retain that attitude or go back to his shy self.

I think Tera and her mom need to go on vacation. She needs a break with everything that has gone one. Because I have a feeling Eggs will be getting killed.

and the townsfolk man they creep me out when they are possessed by Maryanne. Especially the blond older woman that was crying during the mob scene when Jason was acting like the god

I'll agree it felt like it was over too soon. As soon as the credits hit I actually yelled out "bullshit" and saw there was fifteen minutes left until 10pm. I hope that the ratings are good enough that maybe next season they can get away with something like a two hour premier or two hour season finale.

That was awesome.

I was laughing when Jason showed up all suited in army gear, fuck they've worked wonders with his character.

So glad they finally showed that Sookie is more than she thought and we expected. I cant wait to see more revealed on that.

Holy shit with the Jessica/Hoyt stuff, I just knew something like that was coming. I'm wondering if it'll be the end of the two or whether they're really going to push this on and build the two together. You know the show is fantastic when even there side stories are awesome.

And I'd agree with what most said on the endings of this show. It ALWAYS leaves me wanting more, which barely any other show does like this. That final minute of this episode was immense, the music and just the general set up of the entire set was awesome. I'm guessing she's just eating or crying, but either way, it just always leaves you thinking of what exactly is going to happen at the start of the next episode. They've built this entire story amazingly for this season and timed it to perfection I'd say.

Hoping Eggs dies in the next episode, because he's the only character I've actually hated on this show. You just know there's going to be one heck of a showdown with Maryann and the 'Queen' though and I just cant wait to see what happens.

I don't think the Queen will be helping them. I hope she does cause I love me some Evan Rachel Wood but I think Sookie will be the one to stop Maryanne with Eric's help. Bill would be pissed knowing he couldn't help Sookie but Eric could. Would add more fire to that love triangle

Finally watched the episode and really enjoyed it. Finally brought everyone back from Dallas and the Maryanne storyline (which was alot less interesting in my opinion) seriously picked up. The Jessica/Hoyt situation was crazy, you can pretty much go anywhere with that but I hope they keep them together. The ending was great though, perfect way to introduce a new character, although I wish they would have shown her, at least for a second. Bill's horrified look was good though.

I meant to type this out sooner; but for all the discussion in here I did look and check out the times of last weeks episode compared to this weeks and it WAS ten minutes shorter from opening (including pre-theme and theme) to closing credits. Rather odd that they did that, surely some things could've been fleshed out more. It's not that big of a deal though.

Fuck at having to wait TWO WEEKS for the final episode of the season.

Even though there wasn't exactly a lot of action or anything, another great episode. The build up for when all hell breaks loose for the season finale is great and I dont know how Im going to survive having to wait two weeks for it to come. I also cant wait to see just what the show holds for a third season as well.

Yeah the episode tonight was basically nothing but build up which was really nice. It's going to do nothing but make the final episode this season awesome.

I'm quite interested in seeing what the damn egg is. Hopefully not the Gobbeldy Gooker.

The egg IS a mystery.

As is The Queen seemingly wanting Eric to take care of Bill.

The preview for the finale, though, just... makes me hate that I have to wait two weeks even more. Does Bill die? Does Sam get sacrificed? Do Eric and Bill finally go at it? What was up with Sookie's thing with Maryanne when she touched her? Jesus. I dont want to wait. Anybody have any idea if something bigger is occuring on HBO next Sunday, or is it just spreading the tension out an extra week?