True Blood

zero

Watched Sunday's episode last night, yet again awesome and continued to reveal a few more things.

Sarah is just demented as fuck if you ask me, but I sort of love it. I just don't get where they're going with her. Is she just faking it all with Jason and the other people know about it, or is she seemingly gearing up to actually turn on Steve or something? Either way, loving her character. Maybe she's just the driving force towards turning Jason fully. Also, PLEASE don't kill him off towards the end of this season.

I'm surprised by Eric as well. From the start of seeing him I expected him to turn out to be a right evil character, but he's really being made out to be more nice than I expected. He's not on a nice level like Bill, but I just have a weird feeling him and Bill will fight over Sookie at some point.

Daphne/Sam are awesome together, possible twist in there somewhere? Part of me thinks it's got something to do with Maryanne, but I really hope I'm wrong and they give this guy a chance to have a proper run with somebody. Or she was possibly even attacked because she's like Sam? God knows.

No clue where they're going with Terry/Arlene. I've thought from the moment I see him that Terry is something more than just a normal person, so we'll see.

Sookie going into Church Of The Sun should be pretty awesome and I'm hoping she comes face to face with Jason during this.

Watched Sunday's episode last night, yet again awesome and continued to reveal a few more things.

Sarah is just demented as fuck if you ask me, but I sort of love it. I just don't get where they're going with her. Is she just faking it all with Jason and the other people know about it, or is she seemingly gearing up to actually turn on Steve or something? Either way, loving her character. Maybe she's just the driving force towards turning Jason fully. Also, PLEASE don't kill him off towards the end of this season.

I'm surprised by Eric as well. From the start of seeing him I expected him to turn out to be a right evil character, but he's really being made out to be more nice than I expected. He's not on a nice level like Bill, but I just have a weird feeling him and Bill will fight over Sookie at some point.

Daphne/Sam are awesome together, possible twist in there somewhere? Part of me thinks it's got something to do with Maryanne, but I really hope I'm wrong and they give this guy a chance to have a proper run with somebody. Or she was possibly even attacked because she's like Sam? God knows.

No clue where they're going with Terry/Arlene. I've thought from the moment I see him that Terry is something more than just a normal person, so we'll see.

Sookie going into Church Of The Sun should be pretty awesome and I'm hoping she comes face to face with Jason during this.

the episode was good . it answered some questions but it felt like a filler episode to me though.

Sarah wants to be in the loop so to speak. her husband won't tell her what they are planning so needs to fine a way to get the info. Enter Jason..She will manipulate him to get the answers she wants. Still have a feeling something will happen to her husband , hopefully she won't put jason up to killing him.

The fight between Bil and Eric will happen sooner than all expect I figure. Eric contacted Bill's maker and told her to come to Dallas. just the first step I suspect.

I'm glad Sam has found someone but like you I'm not quite sure it will work out. Are shape-shifters immune to the poisonous attack of Maryanne ? or did Daphne postpone her death by agree to help Maryanne with Sam.

Shut your mouth lol don't give them any ideas about Terry I've liked him since he was introduced. I hope he is normal and that Arlene and him can have an ok relationship.

I'm ready for a Bill and Maryanne showdown or maybe a an Eric and Maryanne faceoff. Lafeyette is basically his spy and friend now so Lafeyette get's worried bout Tera and asks Eric to help.

Why is Tera so important to Maryanne ? Does she really have a demon in her ? or maybe Maryanne is using her pain and loneliness as energy to take over the town?

Sookie messed up she blabbed to the other mind reader. I believe he may be a spy . for who I dunno but going into the church might be risky for her.

and let's not forget Jessica and her new Beau. I think things will get bumpy for them as well because of his mom being a bitch. once she finds out Jessica is a vamp I think it will all hit the fan.

This past episode was great.

Seeing flashbacks of Bill and his maker showed a bit of a new side to him, and him not being able to save Sookie from Steve and the asshole drill instructor has me not being able to wait until next week.

That, and when Sam and Daphne shifted and went for a run, and Daphne turned into the pig, immediately you know she was working with Maryann all along. Still have no idea what the fuck Maryann is, but this season has just been great. I cant wait until next weeks episode to see what Bill, Sookie, Maryann, Sam, Daphne, Tara, and Jason do.

Absolutely fantastic episode this week

Bill and his maker killing people and having sex in their blood? Awesome. It shows a darker side of him, which is what he's trying to stay away from. For the most part, he's kept away from episodes like this so it was a nice change of pace from his usual love bullshit with Sookie

We finally get a piece of the puzzle solved with Daphne too! I wonder what her relationship with Maryanne actually is though. The Bull thing was sorta solved too. Its a mask, but where do the claws come in? I still want to know exactly what the hell she is. Apparently she makes orgies happen when she doesn't get a shower.

Bill's maker holding him down and preventing him from saving Sookie was an interesting turn of events. I wonder whats going to happen whenever she gets out of that. I'm thinking Eric is going to save her, as he obviously either wants to fuck her or wants to use her telepathic abilities. Or a little of both.

Thankfully Jason's storyline is finally going to connect with some of the other ones going on. It was starting to drag a little bit, but I think when he finds out that his sister is locked in the basement shit is going to go down.

If you don't mind some minor spoilers, here's a teaser for the rest of season 2. Doesn't give away too much, but it looks like shits going to hit the fan.

Trailer

Edited by Hellfire

Fuck me. That was an awesome episode, I love this show more and more as time goes by. I cannot wait to find out what happens to Sam, Sookie and Bill. It's pretty clear that shit is about to hit the fan and I love it.

I liked Daphne though. :( Damn shame she couldn't turn out to be one of the good guys.

Holy fuck. The rest of this season cant come soon enough after watching that video. Shit IS going to hit the fan. I wonder if they're gonna end all this stuff this season or have it spill over to a third season. There's only 6 episodes left this season, and I really wouldnt mind it spilling over the a third one assuming the writing is good.

Holy fuck. The rest of this season cant come soon enough after watching that video. Shit IS going to hit the fan. I wonder if they're gonna end all this stuff this season or have it spill over to a third season. There's only 6 episodes left this season, and I really wouldnt mind it spilling over the a third one assuming the writing is good.

I can see most of it being wrapped up this season. The only thing that will definitely continue next season would be..

the Vampire War, if it begins this season. It's definitely going to happen and I wouldn't' be surprised if they focused an entire season on it, but I don't know when they'll do it. I hope they hold off for another season or two because they have enough awesome stuff happening right now and they could just build up the tension between both sides even more.

Other than that, I'm fairly sure they can wrap things up nicely within six episodes. I'm most likely wrong though, because they've surprised me at every turn so far.

I'm not going to watch that video, because I hate any little spoilers of previews, but last nights episode was beyond awesome.

Fuck Steve. I couldn't believe it when they started dragging Sookie into the basement thing, that was crazy. I'm seriously trying to work out where this is all going to lead, but fuck me I really hope Jason finds out and goes ape shit on these people. He's possibly my favourite character and while I love what they're doing with him now, I really want to see him break out of this shit and go mad on the fuckers.

NEVER expected Daphne to actually be working with Maryann, even if it seemed obvious in parts. I just didn't think it'd happen. What the hell is actually going to happen to Sam? I'm hoping they don't do anything too bad with him, just crazy stuff, looking forward to more explanations. Obviously Maryann wripped up Daphne, so maybe something is laying in store for Sookie too? But I cant see her fitting in with any of this when she's involved in a completely different story right now, interesting to see how this all fits into place, which it clearly will within time.

I've still got a weird feeling about Arlene or Terry, but we'll see.

Hoyte/Jessica are awesome together, but I'm guessing something's going to go wrong at some point. His mother seems like she's going to poke her nose in at some point. Maybe there's something weird with her too? That or I can see her getting killed.

The Lafayette stuff is interesting, cant wait to see where they're going with him. I'm not sure why they're actually making him sell the V. Maybe they're trying to be an aid in this so called 'war' that's brewing?

Either way, maybe my favourite episode of this season. Cant wait to see the next episode.

Holy shit, that was another brilliant episode.

Crazy ending which left me confused. Eric charged out of the hotel but it was Godrich who appeared to save Sookie, that was weird.

Surely Jason isn't dead, because they couldn't end him like that. I really wanted him to kick the shit out of Steve and I'm still hoping he gets a good hiding at some point real soon. Looks like everything is going to kick off in the next episode at least and play into things with this Lockin stuff.

Great explanations on Maryann, gutted they killed off Daphne though. I'm guessing it's a matter of time before she turns Eggs onto Tara...that or Eggs tries to kill Sam, but Tara saves him or something?

Still not sure where they're leading Hoyt/Jessica. It'd be nice for one relationship to at least work out properly, but I'd say it's a matter of time before something happens. Still got a weird feeling about Hoyt, but we'll see. Oh and Jessica is hot as hell.

And I'm guessing some emotional stuff is coming between Bill/Sookie, as he was held back from actually saving her, so I'm guessing she'll be mislead into believing something else. Looks like an Eric/Bill battle could happen sooner rather than later.

Just an awesome episode and the show seems to get better and better, probably the best show on television right now IMO.

A bit of a filler episode after the fantastic one last week, but it did tie up a couple things while giving us some more stuff to figure out.

I like finally knowing what the hell Maryanne is, but killing off Daphne sucks. I guess there really wasn't much else for her to do as she revealed herself to be working for Maryanne already and she obviously wasn't into Sam. Surprised that Eggs was the one that has been killing people though, even if he doesn't actually know that he's doing it.

Jason kicking the shit out of that dickhead was great, I'm assuming he got hit with a stun gun or a tranquilizer because killing him would just be retarded.

Finally seeing Godric was interesting, I wonder why Eric flew out and but Godric was the one to save her? He doesn't look like someone being held captive.

Bill acting like a bitch in both the 30's and today didn't do much for me. Honestly, I like Sookie and Bill a lot less than the other characters, they seem more one dimensional than everyone else. I'm hoping Bill gets to go to the Fellowship of the Sun and starts slaughtering people in front of Sookie.

Overall wasn't a bad episode but I think next weeks will be even better.

All I can say is, shits going down. Some pretty crazy events unraveling like you guys said. After seeing all that Maryanne can do It left me wishing she was played by another actor or something. She just doesn't look like pure evil to me. Jason probably isn't dead, I can't imagine they would kill off two characters in one episode in the middle of the season. And I agree, Bill should just turn that place into a slaughterhouse. Maybe he and Eric would team up briefly to do it. Also, something tells me Godric is going to kidnap Sookie or something and take her off somewhere leading to Bill having to save her.

another great episode.
finally Mary-Anne has been fully revealed to what she really is. It's a shame Daphne had to be killed. Maybe she was just wounded and after they left was able to shift and get away to heal.

Poor Jason he just doesn't get a break. After fucking the preacher's wife he get's attacked by the preacher and his old asshole friend. Luckily he gave the old asshole a beating. The of all people he gets shot by Sarah. If you look closely it wasn't a real gun. I believe it is the paintball gun Jason used in a previous episode.

Bill needs to get rid of his maker. I can't stand her.

who reached out and grabbed the mind reading bell boy ?

Andy has become a mess. I hope when this whole Mary-Anne situation is done fore he will get credit for solving the case. He's just in bad shape right now.

I would like Hoyt and Jessica to last a while I think we'll see some major stuff happen between them and Hoyt's mom next season.

I doubt Eggs will last much longer. I feel like he will either get killed by Mary-Anne in the final battle or sacrifice himself to save Tara.

As it goes now. Sam and Lafeyette are the only ones to take on Mary-Anne. I haven't seen either of them possessed by her. I doubt they could do much damage to her but maybe they can slow her down or warn the townsfolk until Bill and Sookie get back in town.

Yeah a Bill vs. Eric battle is brewing and I think fangs will fly before too long.

I'm definitely seeing Eric/Bill versus Maryanne towards the end of the series. I think the whole Fellowship of The Sun story will end in a few episodes (If not the next one) and Bill and Sookie will return home to find like the whole town hunting Sam and acting all possessed. I love Andy to bits "I KNOW THAT PIG!" is one of the best quotes from this show yet, second only to "If you're hungry, you can always have some of Jerry!"

At this point I don't think I even need to say how awesome True Blood is or this episode was, it pretty much speaks for itself. Far and away the best program on television right now (In my opinion, anyway).

Another awesome episode, but I was wondering...

Daphne said Maryanne cannot control Sam because all supernatural people can withstand her. Well, detective Andy stumbled upon the party right, just like Tara and Eggs did last episode? Their eyes turned black and they came under Maryanne's control. Andy, however, was able to run in and create chaos in order for Sam to run and his eyes never turned black. Does this mean Andy actually has a power of some sort? Or am I reading too much into this and Maryanne just didn't focus her attention on Andy?

Another awesome episode, but I was wondering...

Daphne said Maryanne cannot control Sam because all supernatural people can withstand her. Well, detective Andy stumbled upon the party right, just like Tara and Eggs did last episode? Their eyes turned black and they came under Maryanne's control. Andy, however, was able to run in and create chaos in order for Sam to run and his eyes never turned black. Does this mean Andy actually has a power of some sort? Or am I reading too much into this and Maryanne just didn't focus her attention on Andy?

It's possible but at the same time, he wandered in from outside and wasn't already part of the activities. My guess is that he doesn't, but I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up figuring out he does.