True Blood

zero

Damn good episode. Hopefully Godric isn't dead. I wish Godric would have brutalized Bill's maker. I suspect we haven't seen the last of her.

I also think Bill/Sookie and or Bill and Eric will be the ones to take down Maryanne

• Like 1

Another awesome episode.

I went from hating Eric at the start to really feeling sorry for him at the end. I've still got no clue where they're really going to push Sookie/Bill/Eric, but it looks like all hell is going to break loose in the end. I actually feel sorry for Bill right now.

Maryann has taken crazy to a whole new level, the fucking entire town has lost the plot. Lafayette whopping Eggs was awesome, I was actually hoping he'd bust out some crazy moves from the time he drank the vampire blood. Brilliant move with Sam turning into a fly and I cant wait to see what him and Andy are going to come up with. I do hate Eggs though, so I'm still hoping he dies at some point.

I'm also thinking Jessica or Hoyt to die by the end of this season. That or Jessica kills his mum and Hoyt turns. God knows where they're going with Sarah as well, I still think she may turn out to play a bigger role than expected.

• Like 1

Wow, just wow. I've watched the end scene with Godric, Eric and Sookie four times now and everytime it's amazing. Most people mention how special it was that Eric cried but I loved the bit between Godric and Sookie more because the classical music started playing and it was just such good acting from both, "in this I see God". True Blood is just an amazing show because every episode is stacked and they manage to make you want to see the next episode as soon as possible every time. I just saw the preview for the next episode and oh my god, it's going to be crazy. I think this season is going to end with Maryanne's demise, although she kind of is a god.

By the way, could Godric have been Jesus? Maybe a bit far fetched but he was already alive around that time.

• Like 1

something I still haven't been able to figure out. Why didn't MaryAnne take over Tera's mom I figured since Lafeyette fed from Eric she couldn't touch him but the mother?

• Like 1

Godric became my favorite supporting character on this show after only two full shows with him in it. He's amazing. I miss him already.

As for his being Jesus, when the FOTS preacher whose name eludes me at the moment calls out Jesus' name, Godric mentions he lived during the time of Jesus...so I'd take that to mean he's not Jesus.

However, even if this episode gave a sense of finality where all the recent ones have had cliffhangers, this show continues to be far and away the best thing on TV right now.

• Like 3

Yea, Godric is definately not Jesus. Was a terrific episode though and like the poster above me said, it had a definative ending which is nice after the cliffhangers we've had so far this season and ended that story arc perfectly. I'm assuming that the shit is going to hit the fan next episode since everyone should be coming home and finding out what the hell had happened while they were gone.

• Like 1

They ran a promo last night on HBO about how there are only like two episodes left or something and it made me feel like this season just started. HBO really needs to pull the trigger on giving their shows more than 11-12 episodes a season. Even if they don't want to go the full 22-26 like the networks do, just go for 16 or 18.

• Like 1

They ran a promo last night on HBO about how there are only like two episodes left or something and it made me feel like this season just started. HBO really needs to pull the trigger on giving their shows more than 11-12 episodes a season. Even if they don't want to go the full 22-26 like the networks do, just go for 16 or 18.

Keep in mind that the Episodes are about 15 Minutes longer than your average TV Show. The run time should be what 17 Episodes of normal TV would be.

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

I don't get HBO so I'll either be watching it late, late tonight or perhaps early tomorrow morning. Either way, I gots to see me some True Blood.. I swear to god, there isn't anything else that I have EVER seen that has used cliffhangers this well. Hell even the commercial breaks are.

• Like 1

I know I usually hate buying extra channels on our dish network package but after watching one episode of season 1 i was hooked and ordered HBO right away. They need to so something during the break maybe have a HBO special on True blood and what's to come. something to tide me over.

Jason is on the money tonight.

• Like 1

I can't wait to watch this episode, I'm going to hold off until tomorrow though, I usually watch Entourage and True Blood back to back on Monday when I wake up. Might not be able to resist though.

• Like 1

Terry was rather good this episde. Seeing him act like the army leader after seeing him having the willies scared out his ass most of the time was nice. That, and seeing Jason act like the God and Sam use his powers to transform was just epic.

I seriously cannot wait for the final two episodes. I want to see shit go down NOW. I cant wait to see all hell break loose.

I agrree that this show uses cliffhangers perfectly. Some shows I throw arsms up and sigh over using cliffhangers too much/wrong, but I LOVE this show for using them. I do not remember a show I loved as much as this. This is my number 1 show right here.

• Like 1