Your First Live Experience

Benji

Mine was S Club 7. Oh yes. In all honesty it was fucking awesome, they were awesome.

This thread is brought to you in conjunction with me buying the S Club 7 Best of album and remembering that factoid. Now if you don't mind, I'm off to rock out to "S Club Party" :shifty:

PS: Also the TV shows were awesome.

Billy Joel at the then Ice Palace (now known as the St. Pete Times Forum) in Tampa, Feb. 14, 1999.

I was 14 and only went because the tickets were free......

Now, as far as a show I was actually interested in, Feb. 21, 2001, at the Ice Palace:

AC/DC

That was EPIC.

Fuck yes. That is a great story. I have everything the man has put out for spoken word. My first live show was The Rollins Band headlining a show opened by the Butthole Surfers. It was fucking dynamite.

Also on the subject of Iggy Pop, I think it should be required by law that everyone is forced to watch this video once a day. If everyone was as excited to be alive as Iggy Pop is, the world would suck a lot less.