Your First Live Experience

Benji

Skindred + Sugarcoma + Zero Cipher.

Metal as all fuck.

Hawt! :shifty:

Mine was a festival headlined by Greenday and The Wildhearts (The video for 'Vanilla Radio' was shot there) in Nottingham.

I went to a couple of the Party In The Park's, so managed to see Wheatus twice (somehow...), Meat Loaf, David Gray, Tony Hadlee, Ricky Martin, Sisqo and many of the days top pop starlets. Was a pretty good time, at least the first one. Second one was a little naff.

My first proper gig was Drowning Pool, a few months before Dave Williams passed away. Was a pretty good start to live gigging, and was pretty sad to hear when he died a few months afterwards.

My first concert was Godsmack, Staind, Cold, and Systematic sometime in 2001. I was 16 or 17, couldn't drive, and the only person I knew who was into that kind of music was my sister, so I took her since she agreed to drive.

Godsmack and Cold were fuckin' awesome.

Tony Yayo, Lloyd Banks, and Mobb Deep played this place called Toad's Place in New Haven, I got in to cover the show for a newspaper.

Needless to say I wasn't impressed. The sadder fact came when they tried to get the crowd to start fights with one another, and got ignored. Security was having a heart attack trying to prevent the nothing, and telling the G-Unit bums to stop.

My first concert was Godsmack, Staind, Cold, and Systematic sometime in 2001. I was 16 or 17, couldn't drive, and the only person I knew who was into that kind of music was my sister, so I took her since she agreed to drive.

Godsmack and Cold were fuckin' awesome.

Godsmack were the second band I seen live. They were quite good for the time.

My older brother used to play in bands a lot when he was younger, so my first gigs were local punk and metal bands, who I was going to see from as far back as I can remember.

First actual "proper" gig, though, was Bob Geldof, supported by Mike Peters, in...I think it was 2002, maybe 2003. Far better than it sounds like it was.

My first concert was a big outdoor concert right after 9/11, so many of the bands couldn't get there due to flights. I remember Biohazard driving something like 8 hours to come play an hour long set and Dope play as well. Can't remember much else though

The earliest concert I can actually remember is Saves the Day and Taking Back Sunday back in '03

Skindred + Sugarcoma + Zero Cipher.

Metal as all fuck.

Hawt! :shifty:

Mine was a festival headlined by Greenday and The Wildhearts (The video for 'Vanilla Radio' was shot there) in Nottingham.

Greenday at Wollaton Park near Beeston Nottingham can't exactly remember the date but it was quite a few years ago, there were also a lot of other acts on that i was too pissed to take notice of.

Yeah, that was the one :D

EDIT: Found a review for it I can't believe how many bands I don't remember seeing, it also means I've seen Iggy Pop more times than I thought (Y)

Edited by The Gazz-light Anthem